(edmonton) camada. hey new here just a few qs

Hay guys im new here. Im 22 years old and just getting into beyblade again since 2002 im moving to edmonton soon amd was just curious if any one roughly the same age plays (15 and above) . Me and my partner play bit gets a bit boring playing each other over amd over haha also is 22 too old to play the majority of the players seem very young haha
We like it here in Camada hah.

Besides that typo, absolutely, there are a lot of people here in that age group. I myself am twenty-three years old. Our tournaments have no age limit, so very young and very old are all welcome to play. Alberta has never hosted an event before though, but hopefully you could try to start a tournament scene there, if you want ? All you really need is more than six-seven Bladers.
O wow thats awsome

I apologise for the typo tying all this on my phone haha

Ye just bought a shed load of beys online the new metal ones like pegusus etc they look realy cool almost as cool as the ones that shaped my child hood haha awsome so if i keep trawlimg in here i might be able to fimd some.players in edmonton then thats good. Real glad to see im not see im not the only 20 somthing year old haha
Here is the Edmonton topic from the WBO General forum :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Edmonton-Area-Canada

There was a very interesting number of Bladers who posted there, but it was all years ago. You should try posting in that thread to see if anybody subscribed to it and gets a notification with every new reply. Otherwise, we could try sending them an email and private message. Apparently the Beyblade Geeks are there though, so that could really help you.
(Mar. 25, 2015  9:10 PM)elliotnufc Wrote: O wow thats awsome

I apologise for the typo tying all this on my phone haha

Ye just bought a shed load of beys online the new metal ones like pegusus etc they look realy cool almost as cool as the ones that shaped my child hood haha awsome so if i keep trawlimg in here i might be able to fimd some.players in edmonton then thats good. Real glad to see im not see im not the only 20 somthing year old haha

It happens Smile

Welcome to the WBO!

Just getting back into Beyblade? Be sure you're getting genuine, licensed beyblades. Keep in mind that there are such things as fake beyblades if you weren't aware about them. Here's a link to a thread concerning about this

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

Any other Beyblade-related questions? Post here! Be sure to use the search function in case somebody already answered a similar question Smile
Wow thanks for the help guys you guys are amazing at helping new ppl!! Thanx again guys!
Hay does any one no if the beyblade geeks are still in edmonton btw ive been watching there videos and they seem like a legit bunch of people