eBay Topic

$20? no thanks
Really? Lowest price I've seen in awhile.
(Oct. 25, 2009  8:45 PM)fragbait Wrote: Really? Lowest price I've seen in awhile.

it is; that doesn't make me likely to pay for it

libra? easy to get. aquario? sucks. pisces? rare but sucks. virgo? easy to get.
(Oct. 25, 2009  9:00 PM)fragbait Wrote: Then don't buy it? Simple enough

yo sorry for giving advice to people who may consider paying $20 for something they don't need you impulsive neanderthal
(Oct. 25, 2009  9:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you impulsive neanderthal

Woah now! No need to call people names Angry
He just wanted to show people what he thought was a good offer. If people decide they don't want it then no harm done. People have a mind of their own they can figure out if they think it's worth it or not.
(Oct. 25, 2009  9:16 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Woah now! No need to call people names Angry
He just wanted to show people what he thought was a good offer. If people decide they don't want it then no harm done. People have a mind of their own they can figure out if they think it's worth it or not.

if this was true we wouldn't have an entire,giant topic dedicated to telling people what they should buy
(Oct. 25, 2009  9:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if this was true we wouldn't have an entire,giant topic dedicated to telling people what they should buy

Yea mabye, but theres still no excuse to call people names Angry
(Oct. 25, 2009  9:21 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Yea mabye, but theres still no excuse to call people names Angry

Dude, don't feed the troll DJ 2002 - Yeah!
(Oct. 25, 2009  9:29 PM)fragbait Wrote: Dude, don't feed the troll DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Sorry m8 Joyful_3 I just dont see how bey brad thinks that its OK to just call people names all the time.
I was lookin at one of the bey channel vids on youtube and he didnt like it when someone had called him a name on the comments.

*Sorry that this is abit off topic*
He is being impulsive. I gave legitimate advice about the product and his response is "well then don't buy it, simple as that", as if it was only directed towards him in the first place. He posts a link, I give advice about the item, and he gets all huffy because he is an impulsive neanderthal and heaven forbid anyone say something bad about the item he went through all the hard work of posting. Dude's got a 90% warning level for a reason.
(Oct. 25, 2009  9:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: He is being impulsive. I gave legitimate advice about the product and his response is "well then don't buy it, simple as that", as if it was only directed towards him in the first place. He posts a link, I give advice about the item, and he gets all huffy because he is an impulsive neanderthal and heaven forbid anyone say something bad about the item he went through all the hard work of posting. Dude's got a 90% warning level for a reason.

Point proven Wink

Back on topic, here's an interesting lot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-LOT-of-BEYBLADE...35a44ffc28
That is (truth be told) what could only really be described as a pile of carp...
The current bid on it is completely insane.
wht a a pile of junk!! except for a couple of wolborg ms', a samurai changer, and a DEMS, in pretty bad condition what are you paying for. In fairness, I wouldn't mind an Appolon or a couple of customize grips, but....
In the second picture across, he includes the coveted broken master driger AR. $150 is ridiculous. Maybe $70.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BIG-LOT-BEYBLADE-TOP...%26ps%3D63
Not bad, considering startind price. Fairly large lot. I'm sure a lot of it is "carp" but some people don't care XD
(Oct. 28, 2009  8:44 PM)Aqua Wrote: 24 x BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2! - $530 Gasp

$22 each. Yikes. Granted, I assume it's a carton so there's a guaranteed three Pisces in there.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-Duel-...3a53c0d53f
Worth it?
Yeah, I didn't think so.

I don't think there's any question that alltokorea is awesome though. HWS for under 21 buck shipped Wink
In the lot above, does anyone know what the black plastic shape is that looks like the shape of Dragoon GT's AR
in the 4th pic, next to the weight disks and HMS
It's the rubber part of Bound Defenser, the blue Beyblade above it.
Saw a HMS set that had Dranzer MS and Draciel MS by Sono Kong products. It also included a HMS Neo-Grip Grin
(Oct. 30, 2009  10:38 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Saw a HMS set that had Dranzer MS and Draciel MS by Sono Kong products. It also included a HMS Neo-Grip Grin

Yeah It's Pretty Cool. I wanna buy it 4 the HMS grip (even thoo its abit pricey) but I dont have enough moneyz XD Nevrmind I shudnt pay tht much aniwyz
(Oct. 30, 2009  10:38 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Saw a HMS set that had Dranzer MS and Draciel MS by Sono Kong products. It also included a HMS Neo-Grip Grin

Yeah, I posted that set a few days ago. I think it's on the previous page.

His sets are awesome, but the prices...not so much Confused
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MEBIDX:IT

Pretty good lot. Contains Dragoon MS and Wolborg MS, among others.

Only a few hours left.