eBay Topic

Haha I take it that is yours blah? Lol can't wait to see how high that gets.
False advertising! Most of those aren't rare just hard to get. Also $90 buyout?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MESELX:IT

My lot with the rest of my beyblade items. I think its an alright price my self.
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: False advertising! Most of those aren't rare just hard to get. Also $90 buyout?

isnt 'hard to get' is meant to be 'rare'???????
price for someone who are crazy...haha..
idk..just need some money too man..
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:29 AM)benjohadi Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: False advertising! Most of those aren't rare just hard to get. Also $90 buyout?

Well, I see "rare" as being items that have a low production run. Hard to get might simply be because it sells out in stores (for me a "hard to get item" is Thermal Pisces, never seen one in a store around my house) or it is old but there was a high production run.
(Mar. 28, 2011  4:21 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:29 AM)benjohadi Wrote:

Well, I see "rare" as being items that have a low production run. Hard to get might simply be because it sells out in stores (for me a "hard to get item" is Thermal Pisces, never seen one in a store around my house) or it is old but there was a high production run.

youre'nright..low production beys are rare too...but i see zeus as rare..lol..and trygle too...haha
Well, I've seen people refer to Zeus as rare...I'd have no idea if it were. But Trygle...wouldn't say that one is a rare bey.
Zeus is pretty hard to get a hold of nowadays, especially the Takara Version, so I would say it is pretty rare now ...
yeah but isn't the Takara version a lot rarer than the Hasbro one. Depends on which one he has.
its takara one...'takara' is written below the ar when you fliped th ar..haha
t
Hmm, that was strange. Some reason my original post didn't appear.
MS you mean and when i read your post i started proper buzzin' cause i never thought a dranzer mf was realesed in yellow
He got the name right. That's Dranzer MF not MS. And yeah it was in hms random booster act 5.
That description is stupid. How can they say it's mint when the picture clearly shows frayed edges on the stickers. Mint condition means "like new"
What WD is Dranzer MF meant to have? I'm thinking that it isn't meant to have Circle Balance. Or does it not have a designated WD?