eBay Topic

What it's made of weaker plastic or something? I mean I wouldn't buy it (even if it was good it's butt ugly) but I'm interested to know how it works.
Wow. Chocked That actually looks decent. Shame it'll prolly skyrocket.

Also, this ended a while ago and I didn't bother bidding on it but how awesome is this? The blades aren't amazing but it's just like 'beystuff overload'. 8D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HUGE-Beyblade-coll...otohosting

Damn I want those watches. XD
screw the watches, i like the black attack ring lol
Wyborg, Trypio, Salamalyon, and BUMPKING!? I wish I could of won the lot...
yeah but it did also have
kid dragoon,wolborg 4, customize grip (tako version) and a load of other kool stuff
Yeah.....I really want a Customize Grip. D:

This one had 4 Customize Grips. ;__; But it went hella high.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADES-AND-STAD...otohosting
sad thing is they were the only decent things in it
(Jan. 10, 2009  3:59 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Yeah.....I really want a Customize Grip. D:

This one had 4 Customize Grips. ;__; But it went hella high.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADES-AND-STAD...otohosting
also how much do u want a custom grip cause iv got one that imight trade/sell for the right price
It still went to like £30. Chocked

Um, I don't wanna spend a fortune......I might be able to get it other places but I'm still interested. PM me if you want.
it's funny because in every lot i see there is a bumpking
(Jan. 10, 2009  7:28 PM)Brimstone Wrote: it's funny because in every lot i see there is a bumpking

lol because ppl want to get rid of itPinching_eyes_2
what's with the weird hollow-handled winder

i've never seen that before
I guess it's fake. A lot of fake blades or other Beyblade-imitating tops came with winders like these.
im guessing the wing defender or the Salamander is fake
im pretty sure its the wing cause if you look in the close up pic it dont have a WD
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:43 PM)Giga Wrote: im guessing the wing defender or the Salamander is fake
im pretty sure its the wing cause if you look in the close up pic it dont have a WD

uh yes it does
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:43 PM)Giga Wrote: im guessing the wing defender or the Salamander is fake

uh yes it does

I don't think any of the blades are fake.. but Wing Defenser doesn't have a weight disc, Brad.
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what's with the weird hollow-handled winder

It's a fake winder, they were really common with those "Battle spin top" replicas we used to get here like..5 years ago XD
They also do a swell job at wreckin your launcher, I used one before and the grinding sound it make when I pulled the cord was like urgh.

Also, people, both wing defenser and Salamalyon are real...I gave Pichuscute the exact same colour AR for Wing defenser, it was just a recolour Hasbro did.
The Salamalyon is Salamalyon 2, which was also made by Hasbro.
(Jan. 11, 2009  1:01 PM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

uh yes it does

I don't think any of the blades are fake.. but Wing Defenser doesn't have a weight disc, Brad.

i'm an idiot and for some reason was thinking that post said salamalyon didn't have a wd
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what's with the weird hollow-handled winder

Really? I've seen loooooads of these. I think they look quite good. But I only have one left which I found in a box the other day and it's pretty mangled.
And may: I don't they wreck your launcher. They're basically the same.

Mind you I kinda like the grinding noise.....
Uhm, Just to say, when a ripcord makes a grinding noise above the usual smooth rip that it makes, it means there's a high amount of friction, which in turn will wear down the cogs, which will wear out the launcher, also with a few goes, the winder starts to chip and wear more than a legit winder, which due to the roughness of the plastic then, will have a wearing effect on the launcher.

So they do actually break your launcher over time.
I know it's just that like with a bike having different gears, it makes me feel like I'm doing more work if theres some sort of friction against it. I know it's stupid it just feels like it isn't working properly if it all goes too smoothly. Pinching_eyes_2

In regards to the fake ripcord though, I think they're pretty much the same in terms of grinding noises.....