eBay Topic

And I wouldn't post anything that was fake fyi.
i found vortex ape, it's rare there were two but i bought one and now theres only 1 available, EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF GUYS!
(Sep. 20, 2009  11:47 PM)gogetakins Wrote: i found vortex ape, it's rare there were two but i bought one and now theres only 1 available, EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF GUYS!

stop spamming about ebay carp
(Sep. 19, 2009  3:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: This seller has a bunch of Sono Kong MFB Products. There's the DX Set, A&B Set, S&D Set (sightly different version), some starters, etc.

The deluxe starters are super pricey! The ones w/o Pointers are 1/2 the price!
(Sep. 21, 2009  4:51 PM)fragbait Wrote: The deluxe starters are super pricey! The ones w/o Pointers are 1/2 the price!

um just like in japan?
Nice, it's from TrulyBlessed. That means I can save money on shipping. d(~.^<)

Dibs on Draciel S.
(Sep. 23, 2009  3:26 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: d(~.^<)

stop doing that
Aww, ok.
In a few minutes my Dragoon MS will end - maybe someone is interested Wink
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MESELX:IT

I ship worldwide!
(Sep. 19, 2009  3:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: This seller has a bunch of Sono Kong MFB Products. There's the DX Set, A&B Set, S&D Set (sightly different version), some starters, etc.

The same seller now has a Sono Kong Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter.
contemplating picking up a couple of those for WBO prizes.
(Sep. 28, 2009  12:00 PM)Aqua Wrote:
The same seller now has a Sono Kong Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter.

He now has all of the latest MFB and all of the HWS beyblades released so far for pretty good prices. So he has: Flame Libra T125ES, Earth Aquila 145WD, Lightning L Drago 100HF, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Flame Sagittario C145S, Rock Leone 145WB, Dark Bull H145SD and Dark Wolf DF145FS.

Also, for anyone looking for a Proto Grey Driger MS. It's pretty common but you don't see it too often on ebay.
omfg im getting everything.
I just bought Earth Aquila and Flame Libra from him. If he keeps sock like this then I have no issue buying the Korean versions.
the korean boxes are way better looking
(Sep. 29, 2009  2:25 AM)Khel Wrote: I just bought Earth Aquila and Flame Libra from him. If he keeps sock like this then I have no issue buying the Korean versions.

^This

I just bought Earth Aquila and Flame Libra as well.
And $20 USD shipped for a new starter isn't a bad price.
About bloody time some good stuff came to e-bay. God.

Besides libras and overpriced BB-22s, that is.
I might probably get most of the starters by the end of the week~ So buying these hawhawaw
now let's hope I receive it.
just brought a flame libra and storm peg from him hopefully it shows up his feedback is good,but there is only 8.itll be intresting to see if hes a good seller
Wow, these are real!
And great pricing, too bad I don't have paypal....

FML
I bought an earth aquila. I didn't see any flame libras left Pinching_eyes_2