eBay Topic

It's probably just the angle if shot. But it does slightly look like a ball, instead of a spike.
Those NIBs are fake ...
Seriously why do you never post anything good. Are you trolling and doing it on purpose. That one is overpriced by at least $100 and the last lot was mostly fakes.
Just lowered prices on my used plastics for sale on eBay. Everything is $16 or less other than Dragoon V! Link in signature...
My cheap auction..cant never be find elsewhere on earth..haha..
Burning Kerberous
Gigars
Pearl Cyber Dragoon
Dragoon V2
Dranzer Lot : Dranzer V2, Dranzer V, Red Dranzer F, Dranzer S, Dranzer Auto Change Balancer

I need quick cash since i i'm going for vacation in few weeks..so i need cash..
meh..not really, i want to buy hot toys iron man while i'm going to Singapore..

Well..of course you can get it cheaper while shouting me PM.. Eee
EDIT: Trygle 2G & Small Lot
(Apr. 29, 2013  2:24 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: My cheap auction..cant never be find elsewhere on earth..haha..
Burning Kerberous
Gigars
Pearl Cyber Dragoon
Dragoon V2
Dranzer Lot : Dranzer V2, Dranzer V, Red Dranzer F, Dranzer S, Dranzer Auto Change Balancer

I need quick cash since i i'm going for vacation in few weeks..so i need cash..
meh..not really, i want to buy hot toys iron man while i'm going to Singapore..

Well..of course you can get it cheaper while shouting me PM.. Eee
EDIT: Trygle 2G & Small Lot
added more auction since i need urgent money..
Gold painted Wolborg 2
Griffolyon
Flame Pegasus
Dranzer G + Gold Dragoon G
EZ grip + Sniper compas + Sniper scope + Spring Launcher
Metal Trigger for EZ grip
(Apr. 30, 2013  8:35 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: put them in lots now ^o^
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/funkymonkey011...ksid=p3686

Two days left!
BeyderAndy, don't double post, just edit your other post to include that.

Otherwise, haha, how is anyone going to know what's included? I wonder if it actually has something good....
That's a Red Dranzer G, Half of Wyborg and half Master Driger to the looks of it, and Dranzer GT is in there, so I guess it's a pretty good lot for that price.
(May. 07, 2013  11:56 AM)Time Wrote: Big unassembled cheap lot http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...7369389653
and lot of fakes...please take note..
Yeah, as Hadi said, there are a lot of fakes in there so any potential buyers should exercise caution if they want to bid on it. Should probably have mentioned that, Time.