ds or psp

Poll: what do you like better ds or psp

ds
75.00%
psp
25.00%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:14 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I never said there wasn't.

I was stating a fact.

And don't you dare say "I never said you weren't". xD

By the way, I think one of the reasons DSes are more popular nowadays is because people know those who have one, therefore they buy one to be part of the crowd and it goes in a chain.

This is one of the reasons why games like WoW keep getting more members (although it is a good game, I'm not doubting that albeit slightly MAJORLY addicting).
I don't think anyone here dislikes the PSP, just likes the DS more ... the PSP is a great system.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think anyone here dislikes the PSP, just likes the DS more ... the PSP is a great system.

yeah i just like ds more
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:46 PM)blader9 Wrote: yeah i just like ds more

Same here, though it is weird how I have got a PSP game but not a PSP. XD
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:48 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Same here, though it is weird how I have got a PSP game but not a PSP. XD

you do Chocked
that seems pointless
I have like 5 Dream Cast games despite never owning a Dream Cast.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:49 PM)blader9 Wrote: you do Chocked
that seems pointless

Not really when both bros have one and so does my dad.
PSP isnt classic, If only I could play Abes Oddesey on it. I agree with Pegasis
I don't really see any reasons to dislike it. Though I do remember that Pegasis has something against handheld consoles in general............but Driger, you have no reason to dislike it. XD One game doesn't make a console.
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:42 PM)Driger Wrote: PSP isnt classic, If only I could play Abes Oddesey on it. I agree with Pegasis

You can. Sony released PSone games to be emulated on PSP, however you're 'supposed' to pay for them.
good memory rocky Wink
i pretty much feel that handheld consoles are all pointless. you can find better games than those in it on home consoles! + better graphics,bigger screen, better voices, longer games......
but i like the ds cuz its unique and its games can never ever be made on home consoles.
thats my opinion, no need to try to convince me to like it cuz it will end with a warning for me XD
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:57 PM)Pikachao Wrote: You can. Sony released PSone games to be emulated on PSP, however you're 'supposed' to pay for them.

That is right, my older brother has done it but I don't really see the point, espically if you already have the game on the PS1.
Yeah because I can take my PS1 on the subway and play it there Tired

pegasis- PSP has TV Out, something DS don't. So don't use that "the screen is too small". And you mention voices. DS games have more then two paragraphs of vocal audio? Hmmmm Wink
(Apr. 18, 2009  2:18 PM)To Wrote: Yeah because I can take my PS1 on the subway and play it there Tired

Well you got me on that one. I guess this does the PSP to have this to it and I'm not sure but I don't think the games cost much to buy on it anyway.

Edit: The DSi has now got this added to it now, hasn't it?
To be honest - I like both equally. They both have their Pros and Cons.
(Apr. 18, 2009  2:26 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Well you got me on that one. I guess this does the PSP to have this to it and I'm not sure but I don't think the games cost much to buy on it anyway.

Edit: The DSi has now got this added to it now, hasn't it?

The DSi doesn't have a Virtual Console. It has a DSi shop but as of now most of the stuff in it are split up ports of GBA games (from WarioWare), junk, or split up missions from DS games.
(Apr. 18, 2009  2:35 PM)To Wrote: The DSi doesn't have a Virtual Console. It has a DSi shop but as of now most of the stuff in it are split up ports of GBA games (from WarioWare), junk, or split up missions from DS games.

No where near as good as the PSP then. To be honest, it might be better if Nintendo did not do this for the DS though there are still some good games that were on the gameboy like warioland and Kirby's dream land.
I like both consoles, but i use my psp more often, and meh, i feel the psp has more to offer. Besides, i get a kick out of making free calls with skype Wink .
(Apr. 18, 2009  2:18 PM)To Wrote: Yeah because I can take my PS1 on the subway and play it there Tired

pegasis- PSP has TV Out, something DS don't. So don't use that "the screen is too small". And you mention voices. DS games have more then two paragraphs of vocal audio? Hmmmm Wink
i wasnt comparing the psp voices with the ds voices! i was comparing it with the home consoles. i know ds is lower quality than psp. but its unique with its touch thing and fun!
ds is better cause it is cheaper and has two screens . mostly the new games are comming out for the ds a new beyblade one tooo
the beyblade came out long time ago! i also have it Wink
(Apr. 18, 2009  2:11 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That is right, my older brother has done it but I don't really see the point, espically if you already have the game on the PS1.

Not everyone was around in 1994 when the PS1 was released and the portability has already been mentioned. ^^

By the way, did I mention my PSP works as a universal remote? I use it daily to switch TV channels because my family leave the remote lying around the house.

Quote:ds is better cause it is cheaper and has two screens
These are the latest version of each console (3000 is carp for mods anyways but this is to be fair, old PSPs and DS fats are both like £40 lol)
Amazon universal.
Nintendo DSi Handheld Console (Black) (2009) (Nintendo DS)
19 Used & new from £130.46
PSP 3000 Core Pack - Black by Sony (Dec 15, 2008) (Sony PSP)
34 Used & new from £101.36

Also, 2 screens? Why not just put 2 images on 1 screen like on the PSP? The second screen is for the touch sensetivity, which is the bonus, not really the two screens IMO. The touch sensetivity would be the DSes plus, along with it's game library. =]
ds, it has all of my favorite games