dragoonrocks's youtube (AMV's)

So hey guys the title says it all...This is my youtube channel...

http://www.youtube.com/user/dragoonrocks

I take on any AMV requests...from absolutely any anime...But this is what you have to do while making a request...

Give me the name of the anime and the episode number from which you need the clips for that particular amv...

Name the song that you would like for your AMV's...Ill try to finish the AMV that you requested within 3-4 days....

Here are some of my AMV's...

Fairy Tail AMV
Dragon Ball Z AMV
MFB AMV
Bleach AMV
Can you an AMV of Inazuma Eleven with the song Rise above the storm(beyblade soundtrack)...and episode number 81,82,83 and 84.
It is their Asia prelims match against Fire Dragons...one of their best and longest matches..can u please make that AMV?
You make sick AMV's, dragoonrocks! You forgot to add your Bleach AMV!
(May. 24, 2011  1:05 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: You make sick AMV's, dragoonrocks! You forgot to add your Bleach AMV!

Whoopsie....I have added it to the OP...Thank you Ultimate...

(May. 24, 2011  1:04 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Can you an AMV of Inazuma Eleven with the song Rise above the storm(beyblade soundtrack)...and episode number 81,82,83 and 84.
It is their Asia prelims match against Fire Dragons...one of their best and longest matches..can u please make that AMV?

Yup sure I'll get started with it right away...But as said in the OP it'll take atleast 3 days...hope you understand...I'll downloads the episodes today and start with the AMV..
I am okay with anything less than a fortnight...3 days is more than I could have asked for
I just hope you consider movies here..... If yes, I would like to request an AMV from Arceus and the Jewel of Life.
I would like the parts where Arceus stops the meteor from falling on the earth... The song, I would like LP's Burning In The Skies, coz I think it really suits the scene....
(May. 24, 2011  4:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I just hope you consider movies here..... If yes, I would like to request an AMV from Arceus and the Jewel of Life.
I would like the parts where Arceus stops the meteor from falling on the earth... The song, I would like LP's Burning In The Skies, coz I think it really suits the scene....

Yup ill do that...as long as it's anime it counts..
@SAMKUL95...

Here is your requested "Inazuma eleven AMV"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olXHro-tepw
Nice one...I liked it a lot...I give it a 10/10
Ha thank you..Now to start with Janstarblast's request...BTW it'll take at least 3 days..just reminding you guys..