do you like TT or hasbro better?

(Jan. 16, 2022  5:24 PM)64unintelligent Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  1:02 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Exactly. I think TT beys are better, but their stadiums are overpriced and boring. Hasbro stadiums are much better even though their not in favor of attack types.

Also people say that TT beys are usually stronger than Hasbro beys battle-wise which isn't all that true. Their balanced for the most part

last I checked, for the most part nowadays TT beys are better and plus, they last longer.  and I hate it when stadiums have gimmiks.  I want my perfect circle staduims back

State of opinion. I was talking pre-turbo, but since I didn't mention it it's totally understandable. Nowadays, the best Hasbro Combo is unrivaled by a stock combo from DB or Sparking. While some stadium gimmicks are annoying, I personally like most of the Evolution stadiums, they're pretty cool.
Edit: Just noticed this was 100th post. Knowledge for the mind.
I will just say this. My son loves the anime and wanted to get into beyblades for Christmas. So I bought him a few TT's because of them being higher quality and I felt like they would last longer. After doing that, I really wish I would have went with the Hasbeys though. Reasons are two fold:

1) Other family members will by Beys as happy's here and there for him. They are always Hasbro because that is what is in stores.

2) He periodically has saved his money and wanted to buy a TT beyblade he thought was cool from the most current series. He stopped playing with it because it totally OP's his other blades and it got boring for him. Hasbro is just better at remaining relatively consistent from series to series and keeping power creep to a minimum.

just my .02 but I think there are variables that make each brand better suited to different individuals needs.
It depends on the format for Burst. I personally like Hasbro for Burst Classic just for the possibilities of what's not being used and how far it can push things competitive-wise. Granted, TT burst beys have access to better parts for attack and stamina such as high xtend+' and quick', but teeth wear is a thing and I feel personally its just easier for me to replace Hasbro Burst layers for Burst Classic.
TT is better for people who are seriously into Beyblades in my opinion. TT uses higher quality plastic, more metal on the layers, generally better gimmicks, and better burst resistance on average. However, Hasbro is more widely available, cheaper, and easier to get in multi-packs. Hasbro is better for young children and people who aren't really into Beyblades in my opinion. Hasbro Beys are usually easier to put back together and result in more bursts, and consequently more exciting battles. This is all just my opinion, though.
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think a lot of people forget that Takara Tomy prices these beyblades for about the same price as Hasbro prices their beyblades. What happens is, when you try to buy them online, shipping costs and the extra costs added to make a profit end up putting the price at usually double what they cost in Japan. In fact, I’d bet that in Japan, the exact opposite is true for them. I bet Hasbro beyblades are things they consider overpriced because of the shipping and added costs to make profit. The point is, TT’s prices are actually fair, but because of the costs mentioned above, the price comes to around $20-25 and people consider the beyblades “overpriced”. Plus, $20 for a high quality Beyblade that has good parts is in my opinion worth it, especially competitively which is what I do.

Hasbro is also worth it, 9.99 (minus tax) is a pretty good price. Also tax and shipping applies to TT beys as well. As far as Hasbro’s concerned for quality at least they don’t have power creep where as TT beys you always have to get the latest stuff meaning Hasbro investments are better than TT investments (assuming Hasbro format only).

Hasbro still has the problem with sacrificing the quality of their own beys to match with the new sizes to be balanced with the old beys, how newer beys are hollowed out and the older beys didn’t have that much to hollow out in the first place (and this is a possible reason why hasbro beys seem to have a reverse power creep). As you could possibly tell I am pretty biased for TT beys and I personally get more enjoyment, time, and diversity out of them. Still Hasbro beys are much cheaper and there is no saying that isn’t a positive for them to consumers on their own terms and not the added on shipping of TT.
Yea it does suck how easy the Hasbro Beys seem to burst. I think the only good thing about Hasbro is that you can buy it at Walmart Smile

With the old Metal Saga Beyblades I didn't notice a lot of difference between Takara Tomy and Hasbro though. Although the I liked the TT launchers way better than the ones that came with the Hasbro beys.
takara tomy made metal beys so I have to go with them
I think Hasbro made metal beys at one point too though, didn't they?

I have seen them labelled as "Beyblade Legends" by Hasbro. The popular ones like Diablo Nemesis, Twisted Tempo, Meteo L Drago, etc.
I have a fair amount of each, and while I prefer TT, Hasbro beys can be a lot of fun to play with. Their higher tendencies to burst make matches a bit more exciting, and the gimmicks and gimmick stadiums, like the HyperSphere stadium, are a real hoot.