do you like TT or hasbro better?

I have a bias towards Takara TOMY(despite only owning 3 Takara TOMY beys). However, if Hasbro can deliver a product that's just as good or better than the former for a fraction of the price, why should I pay more for the same product?
Takara Tomy bey's are better and I prefer getting TT then hasbro's beys
(May. 19, 2021  7:37 AM)Deadblader321 Wrote: Hey guys I know this is off subject but pls can someone tell me how to post on the WBO.

Bruh you just did
(May. 17, 2021  9:11 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: duh tt
isnt that the only way to go?

No
(May. 19, 2021  11:13 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  7:37 AM)Deadblader321 Wrote: Hey guys I know this is off subject but pls can someone tell me how to post on the WBO.

Bruh you just did

i think he means threads
(May. 25, 2021  10:52 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  11:13 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Bruh you just did

i think he means threads
Oh yeah probably.
I like em both the same manly because TT does the beys right and Hasbro doesn't BUT Hasbro makes the sickest stadiums.

But the Hasbro stadiums thooooo ;D
Tbh I like both in there own way, but my favorite is TT
TT is pretty good cos of metal and better gimmicks.
Hasbruh is generally copying TT with inferior/nerfed gimmicks.
Hypersphere was cool but the problem is that in the end you lose the original performance of beys
i like hasbros stadiums and i like tt's beyblades
Tt hands down
(May. 30, 2021  12:49 AM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: Tt hands down

same

i like tt's beys and hasbros stadiums
I'm gonna go with TT for the Beys, but kinda curious with the gimmick in Hasbro Stadiums
As someone who started with Hasbro, I prefer TT, hands down. The Hasbro beys were fun for a bit and both my wife and I enjoyed playing them, but after we started using TT beys, it was hard to go back to Hasbro. We occasionally use them for giggles, but the vast majority of our games are TT.

Overall, our TT beys have held up so much better than Hasbro in terms of battle damage/ wear and tear, and we have more intense battles in general.... And the TT burst sound is very satisfying.

The Hasbro Pro Series beys are solid/decent, and we use them regularly, but have noticed that the teeth really take a beating, even after a short period of time.
(Feb. 26, 2021  3:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  12:55 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: They both have their ups and downs. Tarkra Tomy is more expensive, but you get better beys that will last longer and honestly have better battles. Hasbro is cheaper, but it's considered the "less official" brand even though I think it's more official, but it's mostly plastic and wont last as long. I have 16 Hasbro beys and 1 TT bey, and I am starting to collect TT instead. Also the reason TT beys are more overpriced, besides better quality, is that they are more on the collecting side of things while Hasbro beys provide pure fun applinked.

Thanks for the wonderful information.
If you plan to participate in tournaments, it'd be best to commit to Takara Tomy because they are ahead of the game (example: TT Spriggan Requiem has been out for months, while Hasbro Spryzen Requiem only just came out recently).
I prefer Hasbro but I have both. The app functionality is big selling point. I love using the app and being able to scan the beyblades in. I don’t have a lot of friends who play so I use the app. I love the pro series as well
TT for Beyblades in competitive and Hasbro for Stadium in entertainment.
TT because i spend my money alot so i dont want to spend on hasbro stuff since they expensive even if i have the money to buy thier sets i'ld just go for tt products.
tt cause hasbro has no quality and don't spin for even 1 min lol
(May. 19, 2021  11:09 PM)FuchsiaYoshida Wrote: Takara Tomy bey's are better and I prefer getting TT then hasbro's beys

To be fair, Hasbro made Balkesh B3 which was unrivaled in defense back in the day. Definitely had a bigger impact on the meta than Arc Bahamut.
definitely takara. quality over quantity is what i say.
(Feb. 26, 2021  1:02 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  12:56 AM)eggblader Wrote: yeah thats why i like tt. although i still wanna buy the hasbro stadiums. like slingshock and speed storm. i bought a hypersphere arena for my friends.

Exactly. I think TT beys are better, but their stadiums are overpriced and boring. Hasbro stadiums are much better even though their not in favor of attack types.

Also people say that TT beys are usually stronger than Hasbro beys battle-wise which isn't all that true. Their balanced for the most part

last I checked, for the most part nowadays TT beys are better and plus, they last longer.  and I hate it when stadiums have gimmiks.  I want my perfect circle staduims back
It’s fun to see my myth evo dragon and perfect phoenix(with dread armor) go around (though I don’t like how Power-H likes to self Ko, but it’s an Attack tip, what am I supposed to expect?). I think HS/SS is peak post Switchstrike Hasbro, as I made both of my Hasbro beys go against Rage and they were able to hold their own.
My opinion:TT for looks and abilities, Hasbro for entertainment(Maybe just Hs though, Speed Storm and QD’s stadiums are not the best, but the latter let’s wait and see).