do you have beiber fever ????

Poll: do nyou love him or hate him

i wanna kill him
93.94%
oh i love him
6.06%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Just Who is Justin Beiber. I probably heard of him before but who is he?
lucky you run before you get the chance
hes all that is evil in the world
(Apr. 18, 2010  5:04 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: lucky you run before you get the chance
hes all that is evil in the world

Um ok. Is he that horrible?
He is famous on youtube. You could search him.
I don't hate him, I just don't like his music. And it's annoying to see little girls all crazy for him.
There should be a possible answer of "I don't care aobut Justin Bieber" for this poll. After all, there exists a grey zone, a group of people who don't like this guy but don't care enough to hate him, either.

I saw one of his song, once, on youtube. Didn't like it. End of story(I guess) Although the fan comments were pretty funny XD
So, who was the other person that voted "oh i love him"?Tongue_out
meeeee

He's alright I suppose; gets a lot of undeserved hate from people who I suspect are green with envy with the attention/money/girls he gets.
Looks like we are outnumbered. I whole-heartedly agree with what you said, I can't understand why people go to such lengths to spread hate about him.
(Apr. 18, 2010  11:40 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Looks like we are outnumbered. I whole-heartedly agree with what you said, I can't understand why people go to such lengths to spread hate about him.

Because people are immature, jealous, or/and insecure about themselves, and have nothing better to do with their lives.
(Apr. 18, 2010  11:47 PM)Aqua Wrote: Because people are immature, jealous, or/and insecure about themselves, and have nothing better to do with their lives.
so true so true. I don't even pay much attention to the music business these days because I could care less about music. but if you ask me I think your right.
Target blasted Beiber on their TVs the whole time I was there today.
I don't hate him. Just his music. And his annoying voice. But my girlfriend LOVES him! I don't know how...

Really, how does anybody like the "5 year old on helium" voice? It's too annoying to listen to and it gives me headaches. Thank goodness that his voice "apparently" is changing :\
out of curiousity i had a listen to him,meh hes nothing special my freind sings better when shes been drinking lol
he really isnt that talented but i dont really hate him lol just because i dont like his music
Bieber is just a boy who's not a boy and his music sucks. I don't understand the hype.
can someone close this now its was a dumb thread anyway
I don't love justin bieber, but I like his music Smile

and can't you just ask the mods to close this?