do you have beiber fever ????

Poll: do nyou love him or hate him

i wanna kill him
93.94%
oh i love him
6.06%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Apr. 16, 2010  9:27 PM)mezz Wrote: dude your such a fraud you copied almost everything out of NigaHiga's brand new video littrally titled the same as this post lol i knew it. Gawd get more original

What are you talking about?
This thread is revolutionary.
He's changing the way we type,
by acting as though all his posts,
have stanzas. I'm just jealous,
you could say I have the catslikeggs-fever.
There is no real reason for you to "hate" Justin Bieber. That is just being immature. He is not obnoxious or cocky compared to someone like Kanye West. And he does have some level of talent. He's making money and doing his own thing, so whatever.
I just think that he is a terrible singer infact I think that most american artists these days suck at singing but thats just my opinion.
i dont hate him but i dont like him either. i like his song "Baby"
I really hate his voice, his songs are annoying, and hes one of the unimportant reasons why I decided to get home schooled but I have no reason to hate him because I don't know him.
(Apr. 16, 2010  10:37 PM)Fullmoon Wrote: hes one of the unimportant reasons why I decided to get home schooled

Wut!?
just to be frank, who is this guy, honestly never heard of him.
(Apr. 16, 2010  11:02 PM)bey tempest Wrote: just to be frank, who is this guy, honestly never heard of him.
he is this teenager singer who all girls love and 50% or more guys in this world wants to kill him.
I CANT STAND JUSTIN BIEBER>>>>>
a girl in my small private school class talks about him allllllllll the time!!!!! SHE ACTULY GOT TO MEET HIM AT ONE OF HIS CONCERTS>>>>>>>>
THIS IS A BEYBLADE SITE PEOPLE!!!!
(Apr. 16, 2010  11:02 PM)bey tempest Wrote: just to be frank, who is this guy, honestly never heard of him.

[Image: justin-bieber-one-time-music-video.jpg]

Word to your mother.
bieber blast ftw
i dont hate him or like him
to that pic is epic lmao
(Apr. 16, 2010  10:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: There is no real reason for you to "hate" Justin Bieber. That is just being immature. He is not obnoxious or cocky compared to someone like Kanye West. And he does have some level of talent. He's making money and doing his own thing, so whatever.

This. I don't hate him but I don't like him. I've never even listened to him before so I can't really say his bad at singing or what ever, I only heard about him by seeing everyone join fan pages about him. lol.
Least just say. If I spoke my mind I would be at 100%
HAHAHH XD jk jk
Beiber is like Twilight; You don't hate the story, you hate the retard girls that make up its fan-base.
To sum it up: it's a very ocward sort of feeling towards this boy.
I just don't get why he is apparently so popular.
on you tube one of his songs has 80,000,000 views an another 75,000,000.
There are artists which are 100 times better and aren't even close in having the same amount of views.
(Apr. 17, 2010  4:51 AM)DRACO Wrote: I just don't get why he is apparently so popular.
on you tube one of his songs has 80,000,000 views an another 75,000,000.
There are artists which are 100 times better and aren't even close in having the same amount of views.

You have to remember, people who hate him (i.e 60% of the views) give the video views to write hate comments.
yeah. But I still think that the number of views is excessive.
Tired For some reason Justin Beiber reminds me of a younger Zac Efron, Dunno why he just does XD
This thread is something...
I don't really like him, but some of his songs are okay...
i just want him to go jump into a pond filled with monkies who beat him with hammers, thake that beiber
MAXIMUM DRIIIIVE

BIEBER BLAST
Ahahaha! Bieber Blast will knock you all back to the minor leagues. Eee
Just kidding XD
I don't have Bieber fever, I have Lister flu instead.