discussing the possible new remakes (the rest of the v2s, g, wolborg 2)

Hey guys! if takara tomy ever releases new beyblade remakes, what parts would they have? i have a feeling that wolborg 2 would have Yielding, Dragoon GT Ultimate Reboot', one of the Dranzers having Trick, or Draciel G having Atomic' but the rest i'm a blank. What do you guys think?
I think there's a tweet somewhere that said there were no more new remake layers coming out, though I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Wolborg 2 would have Keep' far sooner than it'd have Yielding. I mean, Keep is the only free-spinning rubber driver in the game and fits Bearing Base 2 far better than Yielding.

Dragoon GT I'd probably give Ignition', and in a similar vein I'd give Hybrid to Draciel G. Nothing else quite fits an engine gear tip quite the same was as these do, and they match their beys typings. That, and neither of these have rereleases, so seeing them again would be great.
(Jan. 19, 2022  8:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I think there's a tweet somewhere that said there were no more new remake layers coming out, though I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Wolborg 2 would have Keep' far sooner than it'd have Yielding. I mean, Keep is the only free-spinning rubber driver in the game and fits Bearing Base 2 far better than Yielding.

Dragoon GT I'd probably give Ignition', and in a similar vein I'd give Hybrid to Draciel G. Nothing else quite fits an engine gear tip quite the same was as these do, and they match their beys typings. That, and neither of these have rereleases, so seeing them again would be great.

makes sense, with wolborg
also, i was considering the electric drivers, but i don't think that TT would release them on the remakes

(Jan. 19, 2022  8:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I think there's a tweet somewhere that said there were no more new remake layers coming out, though I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Dragoon GT I'd probably give Ignition', and in a similar vein I'd give Hybrid to Draciel G. Nothing else quite fits an engine gear tip quite the same was as these do, and they match their beys typings. That, and neither of these have rereleases, so seeing them again would be great.i
i chose yielding because it's a stamina driver (with keep having horrible stamina), and it looks the part
(Jan. 20, 2022  2:31 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: i chose yielding because it's a stamina driver (with keep having horrible stamina), and it looks the part

Yielding would make sense for the original Wolborg, not really for Wolborg 2 with its rubber tip.
I would love to see the white tigers remade into burst. The original adversaries to the team would be such a nice touch.
Takao Aoi (original artist of first characters) recently told that he was forced to stop his new chapters (remakes burst) because no one buy them, so there won't be any new remakes, really sad :-(

I would have been happy with dragoon gt and dranzer, but now it is impossible
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:39 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Takao Aoi (original artist of first characters) recently told that he was forced to stop his new chapters (remakes burst) because no one buy them, so there won't be any new remakes, really sad :-(

I would have been happy with dragoon gt and dranzer, but now it is impossible

"my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined "- thereportoftheweek