dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

how fast is the shipping if i wanted to get rock giraffe?
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:14 AM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: how fast is the shipping if i wanted to get rock giraffe?

It depends upon where you live...

And dimsum...I have received my package today...the item arrived safe and sound within 10 days...Really really satisfied with the shipping...Smile
i live in the usa so how fast would it be?
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:48 PM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: i live in the usa so how fast would it be?

It takes about 10 - 14 working days...and i suggest paying the extra 1.5 GBP, for shipping along with the tracking number..
zflare3 : thanks!

jdmojojojo : thanks! and please remember buy from wbo in next time, then you can save your money.

Bey-Bro : thanks! if you sent payment, then please keep waiting for it, and i believed that the parcel will arrive soon, thanks!

xblitzydaunicon : around 10 days to your country, but sometime will be shortly!

dragoonrocks : thanks for your answer and thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon!
When is my package estimated to arrive?
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:24 AM)sum 472 Wrote: When is my package estimated to arrive?

please PM me your home address, let me go to check our records, thanks!
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:05 AM)dimsum2u Wrote:

But I thought I already gave you my address in my PM when I ordered?
(Aug. 13, 2011  10:53 AM)sum 472 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:05 AM)dimsum2u Wrote:

But I thought I already gave you my address in my PM when I ordered?
so..you should pm him using the pm's that containing all the infos..or else..hemight forget..thats why he always remind that never delete the pm regarding your order..
got my screw capricorm and flame byxis today thanks
How would i buy things from you? can i purchase through here? or will i have to buy through your shop or ebay?
do i just have to pm you if i want to buy something?
looking to buy big band pegasis FGrin seen
your ebay and for £14 it is cheap how long will postage take for it to arrive in england?
PM him.It will not take long,in Malaysia,it did not even take 2 weeks
Are we able to pay early (In the sense as we PMed you and payed) or would you not be able to find it and prefer till PM returned
Hi I would Like to Order
I would Like to order:
1 X Big Bang Pegasis BB - 105
+
1 X L Drago Destroy BB - 108

(Aug. 15, 2011  2:15 PM)sulz Wrote: Hi I would Like to Order
I would Like to order:
1 X Big Bang Pegasis BB - 105
+
1 X L Drago Destroy BB - 108

(Aug. 14, 2011  3:58 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: PM him.
Can you wait a bit? Obviously dimsum2u has a life outside this forum.
why are you fretting its not like im banging on about it sheesh
sum 472 : please PM me your detail, NOT here, thanks!

Benjohadi : yes! thanks for your help!

BLAZING DRAGON : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Ardicuno : you can send PM to me, and tell me which beyblade do you want? and i will go to check the up-dated stock for you, and i will tell you how to send payment, it is so simple, thanks!

sulz : please check your wbo setting, your PM setting is DISABLE, i can't return PM to you, so please go to revise your setting, thanks! and i can tell you that somtime our ebay shop has a promotion, so the price will be lower then wbo, so you can go to buy from ebay, and the shipment time to UK usually takes 2 weeks, and i have stock of BB-105 and BB-108, and after you revise the setting, then i can send detail to you, thanks!

Whatzzer, BillyBlast, Ga'Hooleone, Blitz Unicorno : thanks! ^__^
the awards came before the 20 days! thanks
dimsum2u I received my package containing VariAres, Scythe Kronos and Gravity Perseus. Very happy with all as always Smile 100% Great work once again.
are you going to stock blitz unicorno any time soon?
my BB-32
arrived today
best seller everSmile