dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Feb. 17, 2011  4:03 AM)earthblader Wrote: o ok dont u think that is kinda pricey for one blade???

You can try to find it on ebay and you will understand why bakushin costs 40 USD .
I got the stuff I ordered. Shipping was faster than expected! Thanks man!
Hey dimsum2u, Just wanted to let you know that I received my package and items today. Shipped Feb 8th or 9th (after the new year holiday) and received on the 18th. (USA) Wanted to leave the message on this board so others can see you have another WELL satisfied customer. Thanks for your speediness, communication, friendliness and unbeatable prices! You are providing so many people with such a amazing service and I am grateful. Will for sure be doing more business in the future with you.
heyh dimsum2u i would like to ask, if you have the basalt horogium shipment coming,when is it coming?
because im excited to get one
pls reply thx your prices are soso great!
I wonder how long shipping will be for me.I am waiting for BB-01 with BB-16.
I wonder too, hopefully not too long. I got mine shipped the same time spiers did so.. :V
Edit: My last Canada post track record was from 5 days ago, is this regular?
I did not have this problem when I ordered Vulcan, haha.
Ya I don't know if its normal.But if you have bought from him please let me know how long it took to use the tracking number for Canada post.
Ya, I'm waiting for basalt horogium too. Hope dimsum2u have it in stock quickly. On ebay the price is usd 22 or more. But they are sending from Korea, I'm not sure if its worth it? Some people said korean beyblades have less value than japanese ones. Anyone heard that?
(Feb. 19, 2011  7:50 PM)nitrodamuz Wrote: Ya, I'm waiting for basalt horogium too. Hope dimsum2u have it in stock quickly. On ebay the price is usd 22 or more. But they are sending from Korea, I'm not sure if its worth it? Some people said korean beyblades have less value than japanese ones. Anyone heard that?
That is totally false, they are exactly the same Beyblades.
I like the Japanese ones better just because of the cool symbols and how it makes it look more professional and antique Joyful_3

Did Dimsum mention when he would be getting Basalt?
want to buy wholesale, hope he agree
Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I'm not sure how to use paypal to buy from DS2U. Could someone give a step-by-step process for buying from him (listing any fees from PayPal, anything else I should know, etc)?
(Feb. 20, 2011  12:38 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I'm not sure how to use paypal to buy from DS2U. Could someone give a step-by-step process for buying from him (listing any fees from PayPal, anything else I should know, etc)?

Send Dimsum2u a PM and he will give you details of how to pay.

Then you log into paypal and click onto "send money", enter Dimsum2u's paypal (should be given in PM) and enter the fees and information that Dimsum2u wished you to. Also make sure that you're sending the money to the right person and your home address is correct, etc.

Make sure you do it as purchase/buying good, not send money as gift or something along those lines.
Thanks Jaems.
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is totally false, they are exactly the same Beyblades.

Totally agree with u. I have some korean version. Its only different in packaging. Grin
Hey, isnt Ray Gil cheaper to buy from Dimsum2u on ebay? lol Joyful_3 just thought id say Smile
heres the link...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BB-91-TAKARA-TOMY-...3a636e94ef

Correct me if im wrong Tongue_out
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:13 AM)shazzaaar Wrote: Hey, isnt Ray Gil cheaper to buy from Dimsum2u on ebay? lol Joyful_3 just thought id say Smile
heres the link...

Yeah.......its about £8-9....and dimsum listed it for £10.99 here
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:16 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:13 AM)shazzaaar Wrote: Hey, isnt Ray Gil cheaper to buy from Dimsum2u on ebay? lol Joyful_3 just thought id say Smile
heres the link...

Ahaa, it should be the other way round shouldnt it Smile Wbo members should have the better deal Wink
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:12 PM)shazzaaar Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:16 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
heres the link...

Ahaa, it should be the other way round shouldnt it Smile Wbo members should have the better deal Wink

I so totally agree with you guys if it weren't for you then the ebay people will get the good price we should get a discount i bet no people who have ebay has a wbo account
heres the link...

Hell Kerbecs is too, here on WBO its GBP 9.99 which is about $16, On ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-METAL-FIGHT-B...3a6350354f
It is about $14.00 o.o
Everything thing he sells here on the WBO is cheaper than in his Ebay store.
He gives discounts to us.
Maybe he hasn't updated the price list here? There are a few beys which are cheaper on eBay then on this forum.
Kai-V : thanks for your help! Joyful_3

troxinou : thanks!

Pcyborg : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Azlanslayer : due to the Long Chinese new year holiday, so all the shipment will take longer within this period, thanks!

oldmanspiers : thanks so much! ^___^

nghonjoo : the supplier told me will arrive on MARCH, if i got it, then i will list here at the first time, thanks!

mfbattle : please PM me , thanks!

Dan : the shipment will takes longer on the Chinese new year holiday, but the postman said all comes to nomral, sorry!

nitrodamuz : got the news from the supplier, its will be arrive on MARCH, so please checking wbo. And all are the real and same beyblades, thanks!

Viper : thanks! BB-104 will arrive on MARCH.

webby : please PM me to take order ,thanks!

ShadowPegasis : please PM me, let me tell you how to do, thanks!

JÆMS : 100% correct, thanks for your help!

shazzaaar / ShadowZoroark / ionlyblade / TaroBubbleTea / Pyro / BeyFan : NEW DISCOUNT LIST is preparing right now, so please keep checking my first page, thanks!
No Offence but i dont see the NEW discounts.....