delete

Wow, this looks interesting!

Are you going to include every part from every game?
(Dec. 21, 2011  5:30 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Wow, this looks interesting!

Are you going to include every part from every game?

Thanks. We intend to include every part from the GBA rpg games and allow you to customize your medabot with those parts. All of the medals and both gender tinpets will also be included.

(Dec. 21, 2011  5:33 PM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: Sounds cool!

Thanks but please try to add more content to your posts.
What about the parts from the older Gameboy games?
We're mainly focusing on the GBA rpgs, we're also going to release some custom and crossover parts.
this looks good medz, is this what you have been doing while offline. Also have you tested it out yourself?
So do you need a mod? I can volunteer, since Lego Universe is shutting down. I was also a high standing member of the Fusion Fall Explorers, which thousands upon thousands of people tried to get in, but I was one of the best Smile
I think we should leave moderating down to Medz, as it would be unfair otherwise.
Looks good. I never really got into Medabots, but I think I might. This looks really good.
(Dec. 21, 2011  7:29 PM)Nwolf Wrote: this looks good medz, is this what you have been doing while offline. Also have you tested it out yourself?

Well, it's still online haha but I get what you mean, yeah. And tested what out? The game? I actively test it out as I develop it, but hey there's still things that others can find that I cant.

(Dec. 21, 2011  8:00 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: So do you need a mod? I can volunteer, since Lego Universe is shutting down. I was also a high standing member of the Fusion Fall Explorers, which thousands upon thousands of people tried to get in, but I was one of the best Smile

We are not looking for any moderators at this stage, sorry.

(Dec. 21, 2011  8:13 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I think we should leave moderating down to Medz, as it would be unfair otherwise.

What do you mean? He wanted to be a mod on the site, it's not exactly like we can only have one staff member. Tongue_out

(Dec. 21, 2011  8:48 PM)Mercury Wrote: Looks good. I never really got into Medabots, but I think I might. This looks really good.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.
I mean he should leave it up to you to decide a way of choosing moderators then having people bombard you with requests, it's upseting to get turned down.
Hey, is testing still available? Its greyed out for me.
Some of the links aren't working for me. Is the site still being built?
(Dec. 21, 2011  9:03 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I mean he should leave it up to you to decide a way of choosing moderators then having people bombard you with requests, it's upseting to get turned down.

Ah yes, thanks.

(Dec. 21, 2011  9:04 PM)Mercury Wrote: Some of the links aren't working for me. Is the site still being built?

The current page is just a teaser and yeah some links still have to be added. It's there to provide updates and information on the game.

(Dec. 21, 2011  9:03 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Hey, is testing still available? Its greyed out for me.

We are nearing the closed beta phase and when we get there, I will post a certain amount of keys here in this thread and allow members of the WBO to test it.
Is this an officially licensed game, or just something on your own?

Either way, you should mention it on Project Rising Beetle, and if you send me some media over I definitely would have no problem writing up a blog post for it.
Same here. You need a sponsor, write me up pal!
can you choose your medal or will it be depending on who you are lets say a brave person will get a brave medabot
(like the pokemon mystery dungeon)
(Dec. 21, 2011  10:22 PM)To Wrote: Is this an officially licensed game, or just something on your own?

Either way, you should mention it on Project Rising Beetle, and if you send me some media over I definitely would have no problem writing up a blog post for it.

Something of my own, I've gone through a lot of (good) legal stuff already so I know what I'm doing with the Nelvana thing.

Also yeah If I find the time I'll mention it there also once the promo video is up, I'll send it to you along with some of the site info. I'll also give you a few beta keys to post up on your site if you'd like.

(Dec. 21, 2011  10:24 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Same here. You need a sponsor, write me up pal!

Will do.

(Dec. 21, 2011  10:26 PM)Saint Wrote: can you choose your medal or will it be depending on who you are lets say a brave person will get a brave medabot
(like the pokemon mystery dungeon)

Well, as much as I like the mystery dungeon series, this game is based on the GBA medabots rpg games which mean's it will pretty much be a web adaption of it meaning the medabot's wont really have personalities. Though depending on the medals you pick, there will be different boosts and etc.
will we be able to fight other players? I don't have the game and don't know much about it. also i'm guessing customizing is available.
Looks great Medz! I will check this out fo'sho when it comes out!
I never got to experience a Medabot game, but hopefully this will be a good first for me, hah.
This is a very interesting game Medz. I loved to play the Metabots game for Gameboy and I still have it too. I would love to play this when you are done.
Never played the RPG games (only played AX), but this sounds so schweet.

Can't wait to see that video!
(Dec. 21, 2011  11:18 PM)Nwolf Wrote: will we be able to fight other players? I don't have the game and don't know much about it. also i'm guessing customizing is available.

In the early stages of the game you will not be able to, but we hope by the second major update that feature will be finished and that you will be able to freely battle any other member, real-time/live on the site.

Also customisation plays a major part, you can customise your medabot entirely to your liking, well from the parts that are there. We're also introducing something called MedaPaint which lets you apply a colored tint to your medabot.

(Dec. 21, 2011  11:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Looks great Medz! I will check this out fo'sho when it comes out!
I never got to experience a Medabot game, but hopefully this will be a good first for me, hah.

Thanks, that's too bad and I agree, hopefully this will be a good experience for you haha.

(Dec. 22, 2011  12:53 AM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: This is a very interesting game Medz. I loved to play the Metabots game for Gameboy and I still have it too. I would love to play this when you are done.

Thank you, I was inspired by many other web-browser adaptations of games such as Pokemon Crater and etc that I decided to create an adaptation of something that has never been done before and since Medabot's is kind of dead now, I thought it would be a good way to help bring it back. Also, like I said before, I'll post quite a few beta keys here for you guys to play the closed beta.

(Dec. 22, 2011  12:57 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Never played the RPG games (only played AX), but this sounds so schweet.

Can't wait to see that video!

Thanks again, I'm really liking the positive way that his game has been received so far. I'll make a post here signalling when the promo video has been added to the teaser page.
ATTACK MOODE, METABEE!

Man, this brings back memories. Looks really fun, I can't wait to try it out Medz! Good job (To is proud today lol)!