customize

this does not belong here, please ask this in the ask a question get an answer topic

Have you not read the instructions that came with your beyblade?
Also, if you need help at making a combo, please go to the "build me a combo!" thread in the customization Topic.

Somebody please close this thread.
Master Driger
ATTACK

* Quetzalcoatl 90 RF/R2F
* Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
* Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
* Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F

DEFENSE

* Metal Face Earth Bull/Aquario C145/GB145 RS/WB

STAMINA

* Virgo DF145/145 WD/SD/D
* Burn Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
* Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
You may have noticed that this particular part of the WBO has been particularly "low-quality". The days when the customisations forum was the home of interesting concepts and stimulating discussion are long gone, and we all need to take collective responsibility!

There are two main problems to be addressed. Firstly, there is a distinct drop in quality in all the threads being opened. It is simply not good enough to write out your customisation, and declare “it is good”, or even worse, ask if it is good - there shouldn’t really be any threads asking whether a customisation is good if you do not have access to the parts. To rectify this, we should make a few things clear:

* Explain the concept : we need to know what it is you are trying to achieve, how, in what conditions, etc. This is already in the Information Box in the Customisation Forum, so we're not sure why people aren't sticking to this!
* Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”

However, there is another problem with this forum. There is generally a distinct sense of arrogance here; members are often flippant and dismissive of suggestions, which is extremely discouraging. I’m not calling anyone out in particular over this – in fact, I’m more than guilty of this on more than one occasion. We should all do something about our attitude: if you see a new customisation, don’t just dismiss it immediately; perhaps try it out. It’s been proved time and time again that we cannot rely on theory when dealing with Beyblade customisations. We can all learn from others, so please be open-minded! If everyone sat so content, there would be no exciting customisations coming out of this forum – surprise surprise, this is our current plight.

We'll be cracking down on people who are ruining this section for others much harder now - just make sure you don't get caught out!

For a better Beycommunity, where customisation plays such a vital role in the hobby we all love – let’s improve the customisations forum!

That's what I want in my beyblade Faso as to customize it and leave it at that?
That is not even your post ...

Do not SPAM.