custom special shots!

well I guess it is just the way I did it then because it slid across my kitchen floor when I did it
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:24 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: well I guess it is just the way I did it then because it slid across my kitchen floor when I did it

what did it do when it stopped sliding...?
ran into the wall and bounced back lol
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:24 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: well I guess it is just the way I did it then because it slid across my kitchen floor when I did it

If you do it differently, it is not the sliding shoot. The sliding shoot is a techinque that requires skill, a beyblade stadium ( non hasbro if you can get one), and an attack type. It's a technique that allows attack types to make flower type patterns through the stadium floor and hit stamina and defense types that simply stay in the center of the stadium. This means that you won't waste your energy going in circles.
more or less can we agree that this thread is spam because simple put majority are moves that have been renamed or the tech is not said or at least not described properly and the author of the post shows no true intent at least in my opion on giving us any sort of proper info such as pics wich u do not need youtube for and second he/she could have easly made an account (2 of the shots have not had the tech described at all and one the sliding shot just renamed the straight away...)
(Sep. 15, 2010  5:07 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: more or less can we agree that this thread is spam because simple put majority are moves that have been renamed or the tech is not said or at least not described properly and the author of the post shows no true intent at least in my opion on giving us any sort of proper info such as pics wich u do not need youtube for and second he/she could have easly made an account (2 of the shots have not had the tech described at all and one the sliding shot just renamed the straight away...)

Agreed. Please close now moderators.