comin up to speed

hello i am new to the whole beyblade thing so i dont have beyblade yet, and i'm not sure which one to get. anyway i'm a nice guy who is like to learn new thing. so if any one or group would like to show me the ropes of the game any advice would help. the only time i remember playing beyblade is at a street called roland and my friend Linda who went to jefferson school taught me a little. and that was along time ago. so yeah.

if you want to know anything personal about me just ask i'm 17. i'm out! c'est la vie
Welcome 2 the wbo. Read the PM Kav-V sent you it's helpfulJoyful_3.
Bonjour,

WELCOME TO THE WBO

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE!!!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the PM Kai V sent you when you first joined. Make sure you read the rules.

Here are some threads you might find helpful.
If you need any help feel free to PM me. IM always around.
PM me if you have any questions
hi there, welcome to the WBO......!!!!!! if you are in need of any help regarding beyblades PM me
(May. 16, 2012  5:27 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: hi there, welcome to the WBO......!!!!!! if you are in need of any help regarding beyblades PM me

Haha, Ashton, you're on like every introduce yourself thread i have read since you joined Tongue_out.

Back on topic, Hi man! great to have you as part of the WBO make sure you read the rules before you post and i hope you have a great time here! Smile