cod5 Wii or PC ??

ok lets say from the 50000 ,23000 are interested in fps games,i think thats not bad,so wii fans arent blamed for not having enough fps games on wii right?
yes actually it is. really bad
23 000 people isnt even 1% of all wii owners..
do not compare it with the wii owners cuz many of them just get the wii for wiisport and never buy another game,compare it to the ps3 for example,how many ps3 owners like fps games?
(Nov. 19, 2008  9:55 PM)pegasis Wrote: do not compare it with the wii owners cuz many of them just get the wii for wiisport and never buy another game,compare it to the ps3 for example,how many ps3 owners like fps games?

This is a trash argument and you're really just proving our point.

Wii owners buy maybe 2 or 3 games with their system (Wii Play, Wii Fit and Mario Kart are the big ones) and generally aren't interested in anything else, particularly shooters, because the vast majority of the Wii userbase is made up of people who are only casually into gaming.

The PS3, however, has a userbase primarily made up of core gamers and FPS games are very popular on the system. So really your argument is nonsensical.
but still if a fps sells 50000 copies on wii i think it will be successful,and dont forget that there are maybe more 50000 in japan
If that's true that's only 100,000 copies, which isn't considered successful among video game sales whatsoever.
ok foget about this,i wanna know what should i have on my pc so i can run codwaw?
(Nov. 19, 2008  9:55 PM)pegasis Wrote: do not compare it with the wii owners cuz many of them just get the wii for wiisport and never buy another game,compare it to the ps3 for example,how many ps3 owners like fps games?
lol
god damnit just get the pc version

you asked, we answered
ok i think i will get it but what does my pc need to run it?
(Nov. 20, 2008  11:15 AM)pegasis Wrote: ok i think i will get it but what does my pc need to run it?

Maybe you should've figured that out first? I found this within five seconds of searching.

CPU: .AMD 64 3200+ / Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz +
Memory: 512MB (XP) or 1GB (Vista)
HD Space: 8GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or higher (Shader 3.0 or better) with 256MB memory
thanks a lot brad Smile now i have all of the answers i wanted so u can lock this