cod5 Wii or PC ??

am really confused,am really exited aboat call of duty world at war but i cant decide! do i get it for my wii or for my computer?if for the wii it will cost me 15 sr,about 4 dollars cuz i will buy a copied game,and for the pc it will cost me a lot more!i know ull say the pc is better but is it worth the all of that money i will spend???
Do you really even need to ask?

The Wii version is likely to be the worst out of all the consoles. The PC will have better support from the developers and you know, its legit.

Ugh you anger me.
is this game for pc worth the money?if not i will buy the wi cheap game just to try the game
plz tell me!
lol, you've got to be kidding me
of course the pc one, you shouldn't even be considering the wii, especially since it was made by a different team than the one who made pc/ps3/360
I can't speak for the PC version, but after watching some gameplay videos of the Wii version, it actually does look like a solid game. The controls are perfect and there is no lag during the online modes.

Don't dismiss the Wii version simply because it is on the Wii. That's not to say the PC version is not worth getting though.
I'm not dismissing it simply because its the Wii version, I'm dismissing it because the PC versions of games like these are almost always the best and because if he buys the Wii version its going to be pirated, which does no one any good.
Oh, I definitely do not want to be promoting pirating here. If buying the PC version would stop him from doing so, then I sincerely hope he does. However, I was just saying that the Wii version is not necessarily a bad game and should still be considered (as long as he is not pirating it!).
fogrget aboaut pirating,imagine that the wii original disk was for 4 dollars, and the pc one is alot more expensive.so witch one do i get?is the pc game worth it?
and by the way the ps3/xbox/pc game got 8.5 and the wii got 8 so its not that different right?
Please don't pirate. Getting a PC copy will be a billion times better trust me. Wii FPS games don't work. Ever.
why all of u are telling me not to pirate!? if u where in my place am sure u will get the cheap copied games rather than getting the expensive games,and by the way even if i bought the original it will still be illegal cuz on the cd (for use only in america,mexico...) is written, so if i wanna go with rules i wont be able to even play vediogames!!!!
(Nov. 16, 2008  3:08 PM)pegasis Wrote: why all of u are telling me not to pirate!? if u where in my place am sure u will get the cheap copied games rather than getting the expensive games,and by the way even if i bought the original it will still be illegal cuz on the cd (for use only in america,mexico...) is written, so if i wanna go with rules i wont be able to even play vediogames!!!!

There's a huge moral difference between playing a game outside a specific country and STEALING a game.

Maybe you should learn that.
(Nov. 16, 2008  2:41 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Wii FPS games don't work. Ever.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about. There has been plenty of fine shooters on the Wii. Which ones have you played?
(Nov. 16, 2008  7:00 PM)Kei Wrote:

You obviously do not know what you are talking about. There has been plenty of fine shooters on the Wii. Which ones have you played?
dont bother asking him cuz he and some others think that wii games suck cuz wii doesnt have superb graphics like other consoles,but believe me gaming isnt only about graphics,i think that the wii with the pointer is great for fps games and cod5 is an example(it got 8/10)
guys youll see wut i mean when the conduit arrives Smile
(Nov. 16, 2008  7:13 PM)pegasis Wrote: guys youll see wut i mean when the conduit arrives Smile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This has to be the best (worst?) post you've ever made.
ROAN youll see wut i mean when the conduit arrives
just wait till 2009
You're right, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

But I'm prepared to predict that The Conduit is going to be Red Steel 2.0: Hyped as the killer shooter for Wii but turns out to be complete trash.
(Nov. 16, 2008  7:00 PM)Kei Wrote:

Red Steel. It was HORRIBLE.

By the way pegasis, I do not think games are all about graphics. -.-

I just think that the pointer system is rubbish and that with FPS games the pointer is meant to be centred so you can look around using the screen, in a similar way to on PC. Red steel was a failure imo.
pegasis is the brandonk of wii
(Nov. 16, 2008  8:29 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Red Steel. It was HORRIBLE.

This explains a lot. Red Steel was indeed horrible. I have said this numerous times lately, but try playing MoH: H2, MP3, or RE4: Wii Edition (still a shooter) and you will understand how FPS should be on the Wii.
Honestly you keep bringing up those three games as examples of "good" FPS on Wii, and none of them have an aiming mechanic that is particularly useful or preferable over traditional control methods.

MP3 would be a good example if it weren't for the awful way the game handles turning.
I am not trying to prove they are better than traditional controls, but I am just saying that they work (at least to me they did).
Resident Evil 4 Wii was pretty good man.
The game itself was fine.

The controls, however...
were universally acclaimed
Compared to the Gamecube controls they are obviously a step up.

But I still don't think they hold up as far as modern shooters go. Resident Evil 4 is a good example of how to do a shooter on Wii, but its far from perfect and I still prefer analog control to pointing with the Wii remote. Maybe its because I have an unsteady hand, but when I owned RE4Wii I had a hard time aiming and successfully shooting anything where I had been aiming because when I pressed the button to fire the controller would move causing my aim to move. Again, that may be more of a problem with my unsteady hand than the controller itself, but regardless it frustrated me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that no matter what you set it to, the Wii remote is always a little bit too sensitive.

Metroid Prime 3 is without a doubt the best example of first person controls on Wii, but even that game has issues like I mentioned, specifically the way the game handles turning your character.