cheap (home-made) alternative to beylauncher suspension

I like the beylauncher string pull launcher, except that I'm afraid that I'm gonna pull it too hard and rip the string right out Smile

so here is my solution...
[Image: tNnQ4cA]

right now its a shoe lace... but it could be anything sturdy enough.
just make sure it is tied *really* well around the launcher body and the grip and that it is just slight shorter than the full extension of the launcher string

also you have to keep the string from getting caught/tangled in the beyblade launch mechanism (not too hard to do)

now I can pull the string as hard as i want without fear of damaging the launcher!

apologies if this has been done before and I'm just repeating Smile
The string won't rip out, your shoelace will not prevent breakages for the handle, so there's no point to this.
Plus it really does not belong in this forum, "Your Creations" at most.
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Plus it really does not belong in this forum, "Your Creations" at most.

sorry, I didn't know where to post specifically so I just put it in general.

@SSJfisherman - I bet I could get that string out with a good few pulls Wink
and isnt that the point of the suspension? says right here on baywiki
"Complaints about the BeyLauncher

The BeyLauncher has a fatally flawed design. Here is a run down of the problems:

* Handle: The BeyLauncher handle can break or be pulled off under normal use.
* String: The BeyLauncher string can come loose or break under normal use.
* Prongs: The BeyLauncher prongs can break under normal use. "

and
"BeyLauncher Suspension
...For users with prior experience with the BeyLauncher this is a technique that will require some adjustment. There will be an initial inhibition to pull too hard for fear of breaking the internal mechanisms or string."

and you want to pull as hard as you can right?

i thought the problem with the breaking handle was when it snapped back and hit the launcher? I just pull really hard and keep the string extended

and as the handle is not extending the pullstring all the way, the chances of the handle being pulled off the pullstring are also greatly reduced!