chatroom for WBO members (no this is not a request for one)

(Aug. 21, 2012  4:06 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: heres the new link spam and ill ban u http://wbochat.yolasite.com/

You can't ban people, like I have already demonstrated three times on the site. Get over it, it will never work.

And telling people not to spam will encourage them to do so.
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:24 AM)Sonny Moore Wrote: But he did ban you there is a ban function on this chat box

Then explain why I am still able to post on it? You can't ban people. You can only ban "usernames". You can keep banning someone, and they'll keep signing up with a new username.
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:29 AM)Sonny Moore Wrote: If it only banned your username why aren't you spamming it anymore

I was SPAMming as "lmao dude" to show you guys how many holes this thing has.
Ummmmmmm are you sure because none of your posts are appearing I think your the only one who can see them
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:33 AM)Sonny Moore Wrote: Ummmmmmm are you sure because none of your posts are appearing I think your the only one who can see them

I was SPAMming on the old site, and this site. As "lmao man", "lmao dude", "LMAOMAN" and other variations that I can't remember. As you have seen now, anyone can SPAM it and get unbanned.

If you're dedicated, you can even get a proxy to speed up the unbanning. All in all, SPAMming is easy and you guys should really stop trying all of this. Especially on the same kind of site which has a fail "moderating system".

PS: I stopped posting a long time ago, no wonder you can't see my "non-existent" posts.
no when it bans u it bans your ip not your username
Im sure. I got banned Unhappy
Interesting so this is actually a decent chat box now you just need to expand the site a little
I am the best, with that chatango yo
yeah its alot cooler sorry for it being late
As expected no one really uses your site beybladeforever. People got on it for the first like day
updated it again with a hidden game on one of the pages
yeah but a few days ago these random people were using it
(Aug. 31, 2012  3:22 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: updated it again with a hidden game on one of the pages
yeah but a few days ago these random people were using it

Interesting (beard stroke). What game is it???
no but ill do it right now i have horrible memory