canis and

Poll: so how is it can it be in a movie?

cool
20.00%
awesome
60.00%
terrible
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
me and my cousin vs kenta and yuki my cousin calebs bey vortex hydra145xf and mine growling canis s130wf i make the first atack "go canis attack hard" taking on yuki , yuki fight back hard but its to much and canis over powers him yuki decides to bring out the special move earliy brave impactttttttttt overwhelmed at first i start to retreat but then counterd it with my special move goooooo growling white fang its creates an explosion but both still in arena. that was it for caleb he had it kenta was all over him but he remembered his lost to ryuga back from the dead and came back with intense attack the tables had changed with a furious barage of attacks kenta couldnt belive it then came out with his special move "go diving arrow" but caleb had counter attack hard with his special move vortex assaulttttttttt a swirling 3 vortexs came out to go against kenta both beys sent flying both barely able to with stand the attack.goooooo canis i yelled special move bite barrageeeeeeeeeee the big dog came out and bit anubis again and again yuki worried put on his game face then got loose of canis's bite then all four off them charged head onnnnnnnnnn caleb and me (isa) called out our duo special move ,goooooooooooooooooooo white fanggggg vortexxxxsssssssssssssssssssssss! against theirs diving claw and brave impacttttt. explosion so big it destroyed the arena......................the smoke has cleared blader guy annouced team caleb and isa are the winner both beys barley standing.
Welcome to the wbo
Welcome to WBO, have a good time and PM me if you need anything. I'm always around
i ment to say canis and hydra but i forgot it
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
10/10 intro. Would read again. I hope this wasn't supposed to be a story though ._.

Welcome and read the rules!
its a batlle in a tournment in a story that ima write
(Oct. 29, 2012  1:59 AM)isa Wrote: its a batlle in a tournment in a story that ima write later on that i wanna put in a movie

Ah, well, welcome!

If you're interested in writing stories, you should write and post those in the "Your Creations" forum as this one is for proper introductions primarily. Smile
ok i will do these things someday