can you send me spryzen requime ill pay you back.

Greedy iam buying beyblades.[video=youtube]http://we are the worrier who built this town.[/video]
Nobody wants to send you something and then get paid. That's more or less a clear scam alert. Also, the song's name is "warrior" not "worrier".

Shouldn't this topic be closed?
(Sep. 21, 2018  4:48 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Nobody wants to send you something and then get paid. That's more or less a clear scam alert. Also, the song's name is "warrior" not "worrier".

I agree.
(Sep. 21, 2018  4:48 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Nobody wants to send you something and then get paid. That's more or less a clear scam alert. Also, the song's name is "warrior" not "worrier".

But isn't that how buying works? You get something and you pay for it.
(Sep. 21, 2018  9:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

But isn't that how buying works? You get something and you pay for it.

No you usually you pay for something then get it
That's not how it works.
(Sep. 21, 2018  10:40 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  9:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: But isn't that how buying works? You get something and you pay for it.

No you usually you pay for something then get it

Oh he's doing it in the reverse order. Yeah. Now I get it Tongue_out
Seeing as this isn't really going anywhere, I'll have to go ahead and close this. PM me if you have any questions about it.