build me a combo! #1

i need  guilty, fafnir,  astral spryzen, and greatest raphael combos. please and thanks ^^

my mobius just broke, so im out of super good tips, besides xtend+, universe (awakened), destroy(both metal and normal), metal survive, wave dash, and this gold tip idk the name of similar to mobius.

i got 2 karmas, 3 overs, fr, legacy, and more.

i got a ton of beys, (abt 28) but guilty, fafnir, astral, raphael, and pheonix are my mains
(Dec. 13, 2023  6:41 PM)spectraldj Wrote: i need  guilty, fafnir,  astral spryzen, and greatest raphael combos. please and thanks ^^

my mobius just broke, so im out of super good tips, besides xtend+, universe (awakened), destroy(both metal and normal), metal survive, wave dash, and this gold tip idk the name of similar to mobius.

i got a ton of beys, (abt 28) but guilty, fafnir, astral, raphael, and pheonix are my mains

Vanish Longinus Over High Xtend+’-0 is a pretty solid combination but that’s all I can suggest right now. I recommend getting the Ultimate DX Set, Wind Kerbeus, Overdrive Set, these can help you set up a better deck. Good luck.
(Dec. 14, 2023  12:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2023  6:41 PM)spectraldj Wrote: i need  guilty, fafnir,  astral spryzen, and greatest raphael combos. please and thanks ^^

Vanish Longinus Over High Xtend+’-0 is a pretty solid combination but that’s all I can suggest right now. I recommend getting the Ultimate DX Set, Wind Kerbeus, Overdrive Set, these can help you set up a better deck. Good luck.

will do, thanks for the suggestion!

What are the other beys? So I can know what parts you're working with?
(Dec. 14, 2023  2:48 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

What are the other beys? So I can know what parts you're working with?

so, lemme start oldest to newest. i got this pisces from metal fusion (ignore this, its my only metal fusion bey, i dont even got a launcher for it XD)

next
i got mirage fafnir, master diablos, judgement joker x2 (one w slightly more rubber), union achiles, glide ragnaruk, dread bahamut, 2 greatest raphaels, bushin ashura, wonder valtryek, a achilles from around wonder valtryeks era, dynamite belial, dangerous belial, cyclone belial, pro series lord spriggan, astral spriggan, guilty luinor, vanish fafnir, promince pheonix, and and maybe a few more.

(for gt beys, some, if not all of them have different parts then normal, but the newer beyblades came in the box. astral, guilty, vanish, fafnir, raphael 1, dynamite belial, and cyclone belial are the ones ik for sure have their og combos (i got the astral customize pack) and i also do trading with my friends, so some of them have different combos then normal. i have some of my parts in the original post above, but i accidentaly made 2 of these posts, so the second will have a bit more info.
(Dec. 14, 2023  3:03 PM)spectraldj Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2023  2:48 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: What are the other beys? So I can know what parts you're working with?

so, lemme start oldest to newest. i got this pisces from metal fusion (ignore this, its my only metal fusion bey, i dont even got a launcher for it XD)

next
i got mirage fafnir, master diablos, judgement joker x2 (one w slightly more rubber), union achiles, glide ragnaruk, dread bahamut, 2 greatest raphaels, bushin ashura, wonder valtryek, a achilles from around wonder valtryeks era, dynamite belial, dangerous belial, cyclone belial, pro series lord spriggan, astral spriggan, guilty luinor, vanish fafnir, promince pheonix, and and maybe a few more.

(for gt beys, some, if not all of them have different parts then normal, but the newer beyblades came in the box. astral, guilty, vanish, fafnir, raphael 1, dynamite belial, and cyclone belial are the ones ik for sure have their og combos (i got the astral customize pack) and i also do trading with my friends, so some of them have different combos then normal. i have some of my parts in the original post above, but i accidentaly made 2 of these posts, so the second will have a bit more info.
You could use Dyna+F with Xt+ for a decent stamina combo, but you don't have any options for attack.
alright. dynamite with fortress and xtend? hm. im prob gonna put xtend on guilty, but i have a red version of xtend from gt i can put on it.

hm. i thought luinor would be a good attack. dang. i need to get better parts for him tbh. hopefully i can get a mobius, bearing or drift for him.

i got a pretty good defense combo. pheonix, nexus with s gear, and kick
(Dec. 14, 2023  3:17 PM)spectraldj Wrote: alright. dynamite with fortress and xtend? hm. im prob gonna put xtend on guilty, but i have a red version of xtend from gt i can put on it.

hm. i thought luinor would be a good attack. dang. i need to get better parts for him tbh. hopefully i can get a mobius, bearing or drift for him.

Dynamite with F gear(thats what Dyna+F means). Guilty is good for attack, but you have no drivers for it(since you don't have MX anymore), with Xt+ not being a good option for attack whatsoever.
(Dec. 14, 2023  3:24 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2023  3:17 PM)spectraldj Wrote: alright. dynamite with fortress and xtend? hm. im prob gonna put xtend on guilty, but i have a red version of xtend from gt i can put on it.

Dynamite with F gear(thats what Dyna+F means). Guilty is good for attack, but you have no drivers for it(since you don't have MX anymore), with Xt+ not being a good option for attack whatsoever.

ah, ok. what parts do you recommend i get for luinor and the others. and is there any beys that i should get? i have a bit of money, so after xmas, i was gonna get xcaliber, either lucius endbringer or the other lucius, and i had my eye on the spriggan and valtryek  vs set from BU. i also was gonna try to get air knight if i can, its quite expensive, but very much worth it.

edit: i just got gattling dragon from my friend, im gonna give him glide ragnaruk (minus the single layer on glide)

the face is the valtryek from BU, the middle is nexus, and the tip is from z acchiles