brisbane beyblade team dark sky

hasbro made could be shorter then takartomy one by the way it look
it might do u build bey or keep them normal
(Sep. 12, 2011  1:07 AM)newbeyblader Wrote: hasbro made could be shorter then takartomy one by the way it look

well does someon have a takara tomy 230 and a hsbro 230 to compare

also i really dont understand hasbro tendency to try to avoid realeasing any tracks shorter than 100
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:22 AM)baron2011 Wrote: it might do u build bey or keep them normal

you need to word this better if you mean do we keep beys uncustermized or custermize them i always custermize mine to see what good but it hard to see what good without a balanced stadium since i only have hasderp stadiums
is anyone have problems with repleying?
haha i did it

o and an going to changing my name

am now BigBangBaron
how do u join becaue im in Smile
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:31 AM)bayman221 Wrote: how do u join becaue im in Smile

you have now joined
sorry i was planing a beyblade trial tourament this holiday but i been busy lately so u just have to wait intill i got some free time.
(Sep. 29, 2011  12:46 PM)newbeyblader Wrote: sorry i was planing a beyblade trial tourament this holiday but i been busy lately so u just have to wait intill i got some free time.

okay then

also im trying to get my dad to impot the takara tomy attck stadium

do you reckon we need a logo to represent our team
well i have through about that then i remember art isnt my thing and i dont have paintshop pro but i could try to do one on paint
(Oct. 15, 2011  7:05 AM)newbeyblader Wrote: well i have through about that then i remember art isnt my thing and i dont have paintshop pro but i could try to do one on paint

you could download gimp it a very good paint program and what the logo for the team gonna be i guessing the dark nebula symbol
maybe but if u got anything better let be know
i might need a list of people who r on the team so i know who on the team already, i lost track
i got another page called queensland beyblader where i talk about any tourament i try to get up and running, if u got any ideas post on that page
Yes i will join on one condition we think of a cooler name sorry that one is not original enough by the way my prised bey is a basalt horrigium that i customised myself of course it is a defence type Speechless i have many beys about $1200 worth of beys and i have a beypointer and grip launcher so i would be delighted to join plz reply asap!
I live in Brisbane so count me in
cool, number of people of this team is slowly going up and there some people from everywhere r join so that great
I want to join reply back
hades ldrago, u r welcome to join the team
i want to join plz put me inJoyful_2[/font]
u can join, i really need to start a list of who on the team
Remems meeeee I'm in brah!
Um but I can't seem to find any tourneys on in brissy ATM Unhappy if anyone can post it ASAP!!!
all r welcome to join this team