brisbane beyblade team dark sky

maybe it better if we talk about bey upgrading or something
how to upgrade flame libra
well I made a burn libra 135 wd and it was good it won over 90% of the time but an b/ball or wb would do. for a track a 125 to 145 like a T125 or WA130 maybe a df145 .metal wheel burn, storm, evil/killer, thermal , and earth wheels you should keep the libra enegy ring
I'll challenge the entire Dark Bladers team by myself! Grin
Hey,you have to change the name of this group.My group was created on 31 March,and is earlier 20 days than yours.Sharing the same name.Mine was created earlier,so the name's mine.Or else....
Or else what? You'll launch a Beyblade at his head?

Why don't you guys share the name? Create a team that spans Malaysia and Australia?
that ok he can have the name i was in the wrong i didnt know he had a team on the site
are team is team dark sky now
Lol.I won't share a name with this group.Except if you do join,but your answer would most probably be no.If I were at Brisbane,I rather make my own group than joining this.
listen up u little noob I would love to distroy u and your bey so shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok whatzzer
(Jun. 07, 2011  4:24 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Lol.I won't share a name with this group.Except if you do join,but your answer would most probably be no.If I were at Brisbane,I rather make my own group than joining this.

stop being a little wimp dude if you hate the team then get out you have no need for this, you got what you wanted and they changed their name so get out or we'll but you out.
u could just pm me that message whazzup so please calm down
all member on this team, im trying to round up brisbane beyblader to have a get to together day where we can battle, trade and that it still in the planning stage but it the number of players show it might get turn in to a tourament. i dont know when i have, im still working on it.
I'd definitely turn up Joyful_3
that only three people that will show
ill join if i can get there im a pretty good blader with a vast knowledge of all competive parts
hi njrk97 i also have knowledge of parts
im still planing and first it will start as a get together to see how number r for it to be turn into a tourament
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:36 PM)baron2011 Wrote: hi njrk97 i also have knowledge of parts
ehh i sounded pretty stupid saying it
are we meetin up or what? im die for some competion with other bladers
im planing it for september holidays maybe at roma st
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:40 AM)newbeyblader Wrote: im planing it for september holidays maybe at roma st

k just make sure to give me plenty of notice
hay all outher teammates is there any news about beyblade come on we r a team did u guys get a new a bey or all your bey or win any beyblade thing just come on we r all on this team because we all love beyblade right ask 4 help. me and newblader have talked i know i live in the U.S. but i tell ppl then their afraid and i win so we r a team ok
(Sep. 10, 2011  4:54 AM)baron2011 Wrote: hay all outher teammates is there any news about beyblade come on we r a team did u guys get a new a bey or all your bey or win any beyblade thing just come on we r all on this team because we all love beyblade right ask 4 help. me and newblader have talked i know i live in the U.S. but i tell ppl then their afraid and i win so we r a team ok
well lets see i got glaxy pegasis in the battle set i also got thermal lacerta and ray stiker also flame byxis
also is it just me or is the 230 hasbro made shorter than the takartomy one
also im getting this stadium
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Attack-...1c1d761c23
red attak stadium