bleach fade to black or goodbye rukia

thats the new bleach movie aparantly
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:02 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: thats the new bleach movie aparantly I WILL NOW SPOIL THIS FOR EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.

NICE SPOILERS. YOU JUST RUINED IT FOR ME.
At least someone will finally die.
But still, you can't really be sorry. You can't have had any other intentions with this thread other than to tell the possible ending and plot of a film to people who don't already know. :\
This is going to be like those stupid trailers that said Naruto was going to die in a movie.

They never actually kill off anyone in these movies. These movies are always spinoffs, whose' events never affect the actual series.
Eh the movie wasn't that big of a deal it was ok P:
Guys, the film doesn't have any part in the anime it'self so no one that is from the main sorry will die in a film unless they came from the film. It's the same thing for fillers that are done in the anime to pass some time.
i think rukia is gonna be taken over bye her brother then ichigo will have to kill her or they kill the brother and thats the end
(Apr. 19, 2009  7:53 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: i think rukia is gonna be taken over bye here brother then ichigo will have to kill her or they kill the brother and thats the end

This doesn't make any sence, how can Byakuya take her over?
(Apr. 19, 2009  8:02 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: some mind controll or somthing

He can't do mind control, no one can and if you are thinking of kido then there isn't one that can do that ever.
ok big brother of rukia is going to controll her ichigo will fight for here the end ok

please do not start saying spoilers
I don't have any spoilers because I don't really care about the films that much.

Enjoy watching it though when it comes out.
Revo, you know the whole film summary is on wikipedia right? Stop guessing and start reading. Or just watch the film.
this topic is just so completely wrong and it should be locked
Is it that wrong? I have not bothered to look it up to verify it. I only watch the series, I have never followed any of the movies.
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:03 PM)Pikachao Wrote: NICE SPOILERS. YOU JUST RUINED IT FOR ME.

Same here.
I hid it.

One of you could have reported it. Lips_sealed
(Apr. 23, 2009  3:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I hid it.

One of you could have reported it. Lips_sealed

I thought reporting was just for people violating the rules of the board, unless this is one, but thanks.
The spoilers are only for the film and if one is that Rukia dies then that is completely wrong.