black friday discusion

Ergh, my mother is thinking of actually going out on Black Friday, this is ridiculous even if at noon. I hate the crowds, the speeding disappearances of wanted items because two or three obese, idiotic wastes who cannot speak normally and play the race card want to get fifteen of the same D*mn things before everyone else. Sorry, but I encountered sorry cows at local Wal-Marts (does it have to be Black Friday to happen) and it gets enraging. /endrant
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:43 AM)REtread Wrote: Ergh, my mother is thinking of actually going out on Black Friday, this is ridiculous even if at noon. I hate the crowds, the speeding disappearances of wanted items because two or three obese, idiotic wastes who cannot speak normally and play the race card want to get fifteen of the same D*mn things before everyone else. Sorry, but I encountered sorry cows at local Wal-Marts (does it have to be Black Friday to happen) and it gets enraging. /endrant

awwww couldn't you just stay home Speechless
Look, it's not like I'm telling you to not do it. It's different here, and it always one or two car accidents on a Black Friday in Arlington. Plus, you do not know what kind of aggression runs around where I live these days.
Well there is a new Lightning L-Drago and Earth Eagle set at toysrus so that and buy 2 beys for 10$ deal........PLus with my birthday money from today, some games.
I got the battle striker predator starter and asleon reload striker Grin
So guys it is the end Confused what did you buy, going to the post friday sale? tell us Grin
I got the Storm Pegasus I wanted to replace my old, almost nub like RF, and a Rock Leone for 145 and WB heh. I also gave my friend the Storm wheel for his beautiful Counter wheel heh. I know it sucks, it just looks so awesome. Besides I have an extra Storm ha.
In the end, I ending up getting Star Fox for the SNES & a Dreamcast Memory unit thingy. I absolutely love that Star Fox game. It was real good for its time. I did get Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 though...just not today xD All bought with birthday money o.o
The "what did you buy" part belongs in the Recent (Beyblade) Purchases topic, not here.
dude, kai-v, this is the black friday thread. anything we buy on BLACK FRIDAY can be posted here. and, what if everything we buy aernt beys...

anyway, in the beyblades at my walmart, all they have are electronic beys. mostly electronic LL drago.

we did get this cool tire pump thing at lowes. thats about it...
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:38 AM)Alchemy Wrote: dude, kai-v, this is the black friday thread. anything we buy on BLACK FRIDAY can be posted here. and, what if everything we buy aernt beys...

anyway, in the beyblades at my walmart, all they have are electronic beys. mostly electronic LL drago.

If that is the only goal of this topic, then it will be closed. There is already a thread for this.

If your purchases are not Beyblades, then you use the Recent Purchase topic, hence why I put "Beyblade" between parentheses.
well in Toy R Us they had a 2 beys for 10 dollars today... it's actually pretty cheap considering 1 bey is 8 dollars
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:38 AM)Alchemy Wrote: dude, kai-v, this is the black friday thread. anything we buy on BLACK FRIDAY can be posted here. and, what if everything we buy aernt beys...

If that is the only goal of this topic, then it will be closed. There is already a thread for this.

If your purchases are not Beyblades, then you use the Recent Purchase topic, hence why I put "Beyblade" between parentheses.

Kai-V the point off this thread was to see what people would do for black friday and then ( I guess) post their findings and purchases, like alchemy said what we buy could be beys or not and yes there is a forum for this but I guess it could be closed since it is over :\ so... now I wish I bought a spare l drago and pegasus when they were on sale XD