black edition blades

ive been out of the loop for so long that ive been playing catch up since i heard of the new release blades. so why question is im looking at an auction for a complete set of black edition blades for $225 usd. i was wondering if it would be worth the time and money to get? im working and getting all the crystal blades need h-90 driger (takara only, sonokong one bites). any input would be great.
What exactly does the auction inlclude and what's the condition of the beyblades?

And what's wrong with the Sono Kong version of Crystal Driger S... :\
the sonokong crystal blade was turning yellow and the parts would nit fit right to the point that the launcher will not work on it, ill pm u the link.
Sono Kong is the exact same as Takara..
lol the H-series is sonokong only so if you want it you're screwed
The Dark Series beyblades are nice to have (for the SP, aesthetically, and especially if you are a collector). But I don't think that it's really worth $225, especially now. And you'd probably be able to get them cheaper in another auction. Also, you don't have to 'Buy it now', you can still bid on it. But in the end, I guess it depends on how much you want them and how much you're willing to spend...
There's some guy trying to scam people. Some guy's selling a "black" dranzer. And if you look at the pic, you can see the Dranzer F stickers and parts where blue is visible. Clearly it's been colored with a sharpie.
Here's a link : http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-BLACK-DRANZER-F...4a9c48e729

Becareful
Um, no. Black Dranzer comes with Dranzer F stickers. And the "blue" is lighting.
How do you explain the Green tips in the spin gear then?
(Nov. 18, 2009  4:49 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: How do you explain the Green tips in the spin gear then?

Isn't it supposed to be green...

Also, the bit chip sticker is an image of Black Dranzer, not the regular Dranzer.

XenosCore, by 'black edition' beyblades he meant the Dark Series. If you don't know what that is, look it up on the Beywiki.
(Nov. 18, 2009  5:07 AM)Aqua Wrote: Isn't it supposed to be green...

That was his point.
(Nov. 18, 2009  5:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That was his point.

Oh, my bad. I just assumed that what he said was directed at you. I didn't see the post times.
(Nov. 18, 2009  5:07 AM)Aqua Wrote: Isn't it supposed to be green...

Also, the bit chip sticker is an image of Black Dranzer, not the regular Dranzer.

XenosCore, by 'black edition' beyblades he meant the Dark Series. If you don't know what that is, look it up on the Beywiki.

Oh yeah, I didn't notice the bitbeast. I remember coloring one of my dranzer beyblades black before, it looked oddly familiar like that. I didn't notice the black dranzer sticker tho, haha.
Oh and btw, the BB tip is red on Dranzer F (blue vers.)
Whats up with people and Black Dranzer? It's clearly just a black version of Dranzer F.

They look pretty cool though, and I think theres some Black Driger S's on YJA.