Poll: is the beywiki hws updated in your opinion

yes
33.33%
no
66.67%
unclear
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
how do i add to the beywiki it really ticks me off that theres a forum for poisonserpent but the wiki doesnt mention it AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
als its hws for types like zombies or attacks like smash and its beylist is completly unupdated it dosnt even have qeuzts
... Beywiki is an open source. Obviously if nobody here writes an article on a Beyblade, then there is none. So, it takes somebody to write articles, and not everybody has the knowledge or the time to do that.
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Beywiki is an open source. Obviously if nobody here writes an article on a Beyblade, then there is none. So, it takes somebody to write articles, and not everybody has the knowledge or the time to do that.

ok but how do i write it i can find any buttons to press in order to start so if anything people know how many beys there are and can know the parts if people could figure out a good examination so what button and where is it
(Sep. 25, 2010  1:39 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Log in to BeyWiki first.

thanks
You must post a draft in the beywiki project forum first
Yes, do not just edit things right away onto Beywiki. Post your drafts in the Beywiki Project forum first, and wait for it to be approved or refused.
Really ticks me off...
And yes, I DO own a P. Serpent.
P. Serpent SW145SD.
shouldn't it makes perfect sense