beys based on constilatons. what would you like to see?

as we all know mfb beys are primarily based on the constilations in our sky. however many constilations are still not being used as ideas yet. so I ask you what constilations would you like to be turned into a mfb bey.

(if this should be moved to the your creations page, then I am sorry for the mistake)
the teacup!!!
Beyblades are not based on constilatons.
They are based on constellations.
I'd like to see Orion, as it's my favorite constellation. Grin
(Dec. 02, 2010  10:48 AM)Moss Wrote: Beyblades are not based on constilatons.
They are based on constellations.
does a minor spelling error matter, It's not like I wrote in ebonics or something.Tired
aside from that I would actualy like "corvus" be a bey in the real world instead of just in media. it may also be interesting to see "crux" used as it would then make it sort of the opposite of orso which is a strange deviation from the name "ursa".
Dorado, THE SWORDFISH!

Have it get released with a good sharp performance tip.
(Dec. 02, 2010  10:59 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I'd like to see Orion, as it's my favorite constellation. Grin

I'm not completely sure on this one, because Orion is also the name of a beer company in Japan xD

This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but if this thread is going to work, then more explanation might be needed. Not just the name of the constellation.
(Dec. 02, 2010  11:39 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2010  10:59 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I'd like to see Orion, as it's my favorite constellation. Grin

I'm not completely sure on this one, because Orion is also the name of a beer company in Japan xD

They could easily just call it "Huntsman" or something instead. Just like how they have Bull. While many of the names are based on constellations, not many are the exact actual name of the constellation.

They could do this for every constellation in existence, so no idea would really be off the table just because of trademark/copyright issues. Further I'm not to sure how much ground they would have to stand on trying to own/control the name to a celestial body/group of stars.
This is too easy a topic and I am sure there was something similar made in the past. Moreover, just post in the Your Creations forum, in the "Make your own Beyblade" or something like that, and elaborate on your idea.