beylauncher L+R

hi annoyingly my bey launcher L+R broke so im desperat need for a new one
let me know I you have one can buy
Please note I live in the uk
thanks for looking
did your beylauncher lr break or your beylauncher L break or your beylauncher R break
i can fix it but you have to pay for shipping (when you send it and when i send it back)
i'll do it for 10 dollars
(normally i wouldn't do it for 10 dollars usually for 0 but this is for my band)
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:48 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: did your beylauncher lr break or your beylauncher L break or your beylauncher R break
i can fix it but you have to pay for shipping (when you send it and when i send it back)
i'll do it for 10 dollars
(normally i wouldn't do it for 10 dollars usually for 0 but this is for my band)

There are Youtube videos for fixing it.
Depending on how you mean you "broke" it, you can still probably fix it.
If you mean by broke as in when you pull on the string, and it doesnt retract or retracts a little bit, then theres still hope you can fix it. If this is the problem, PM me and i'll send you a step by step guide on how to try to fix it Smile

FOR FREE! Grin

If you've snapped some internal plastic part then i suggest you buy a new perseus set Smile
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:08 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Depending on how you mean you "broke" it, you can still probably fix it.
If you mean by broke as in when you pull on the string, and it doesnt retract or retracts a little bit, then theres still hope you can fix it. If this is the problem, PM me and i'll send you a step by step guide on how to try to fix it Smile

FOR FREE! Grin

If you've snapped some internal plastic part then i suggest you buy a new perseus set Smile

yes i snaped off some of the teeth on one of the gears and i am waiting for my new launcher to arrive from soldier_fear
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:21 PM)madbladerz101 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:08 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Depending on how you mean you "broke" it, you can still probably fix it.

FOR FREE! Grin

yes i snaped off some of the teeth on one of the gears and i am waiting for my new launcher to arrive from soldier_fear

How much did you buy one off him for?
I PMed him when i thought mine "broke" and he was looking around £15+ O_O
I'd rather buy a new perseus set lol.
ADMIN..can you plz lock this thread