beyblades vs battle strikers

hey guys im going to make a video on utube soon about this topic so if u would like to coment or make some sugestions on what blades i should use make a post Smile
Not this again ...

They're two different games. I can tell you for a fact right now, Battle Strikers will lose. They were not designed to fight competitively against Beyblade.
i know im just going to do it to be able to laugh at battle strikers when they fail but still they are pretty fun
Here's the deal. This is a pointless subject. Different games. If you compare them as toys review style it would be different, but just fighting them then BB will win, although sometimes my Tank striker will KO my Leone Combo
(Oct. 05, 2009  7:18 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: i know im just going to do it to be able to laugh at battle strikers when they fail but still they are pretty fun

Great. Awesome. Good for you.

Did you forget I work at MEGA on Battle Strikers, or are you just being a jerk?
(Oct. 05, 2009  7:25 PM)beyuk Wrote: lol....battle strikers....xD

Battle Strikers is more fun than Beyblade is. You will all see that in the upcoming months. Smile
brad i wanted to believe you agreed with me that they are both just as fun
anyway do dragoon msuv, Storm Pegasus or normal pegasus and wolf
I think each has their own attributes. For now though, I don't really play Bey anymore, I come to work and play Strikers instead ...

Anyway, I don't see the point of this project; not only do you know how it will end, but any video can be modified to prove whatever result you want.
Can I point out, the profile called beyuk doesn't belong to me, just in case any assumptions were made. Secondly, this project has no reason to exist. As many have said, they are two different games and what keyblader said it completely arrogant and rude.
man i didnt mean to offend u i love battle strikers and beyblades i just bought more strikers a few minuites ago
(Oct. 05, 2009  9:03 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: man i didnt mean to offend u i love battle strikers and beyblades i just bought more strikers a few minuites ago

Then do a review of what you have so far, just don't make a vid dissing Strikers, especially with so little experience.
(Oct. 05, 2009  8:11 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Can I point out, the profile called beyuk doesn't belong to me, just in case any assumptions were made. Secondly, this project has no reason to exist. As many have said, they are two different games and what keyblader said it completely arrogant and rude.

Sorry about that, my brother was messing with my account, this account does belong to me.
(Oct. 05, 2009  9:19 PM)beyuk Wrote: Sorry about that, my brother was messing with my account, this account does belong to me.

lol are you trying to get banned?
What do you mean, aren't I allowed to have multiple accounts?
(Oct. 05, 2009  9:33 PM)beyuk Wrote: What do you mean, aren't I allowed to have multiple accounts?

1. i know for a fact that you aren't espio
2. no, actually, and i'm pretty sure espio knows that as well since it's clearly stated in the rules
damn, you found me out. it was fun while it lasted, hehe
(Oct. 05, 2009  7:18 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: i know im just going to do it to be able to laugh at battle strikers when they fail but still they are pretty fun

keyblader09 Wrote:man i didnt mean to offend u i love battle strikers and beyblades i just bought more strikers a few minuites ago

You seem to be flip flopping.
i'd like to see these videos. keyblader do dragoon msuv or death gargoyle ms vs 2-3 battle strikers at a time. i'd like to see dragoon/dgms rip them apart.
well... even though we all do know the battles wont determine whats better or more fun. but still i would love to see the videos. good luck!
Smithicideget out
/topic
EDIT: (at beyuk, btw)
I don't see why this had to turn into a big drama thread. If keyblader wants to pit bey against strikers and post videos, let him do it. This obviously shouldn't be any sort of determining factor as to which toy is "better", but getting angry about it is like getting angry about kids using Playmobile with their Lego's.
...or their Mega Bloks!
well im going to make the video soon and ill let all u guys know when they are done and sorry if i said anything to upset any of u and i love both battle strikers and beyblades
No, not this carp again.

Keyblader09 don't make lousy topics like this again. I'm locking this.