beyblade007s beyshop

guys beyblade007 is my friend he has alot of those blades because is dad used to work with takara but then got fired for making blades for his son and his friends
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:26 AM)DARKBLADERZ Wrote: guys beyblade007 is my friend he has alot of those blades because is dad used to work with takara but then got fired for making blades for his son and his friends
yeah right
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:26 AM)DARKBLADERZ Wrote: guys beyblade007 is my friend he has alot of those blades because is dad used to work with takara but then got fired for making blades for his son and his friends

Good one XD Have fun with the PERMA BAN HAMMER

His dad got fired for making blades for his son? hahahaha

What, did he cast his own molds in the factory too? Jeesh, this is priceless.
if you dont believe me ask him he made blades for me before they came out here
my dad most definetly did you can ask him
i told DARKBLADERZ this already and thats why hes backing me up hes my friend
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:26 PM)beyblade007 Wrote: if you dont believe me ask him he made blades for him before they came out here

Ask who, your "dad"?

Your claims are difficult to believe. An employee at Takara Tomy cannot just make Beyblades as they please. It goes through a whole factory process. Many of the blades you have listed have not ever been made.

Even if your father worked at TT (which I doubt), he would not have been able to secretly produce Beyblades for you. The most that he could do is maybe swipe some from the production line, and even then that doesn't explain the existence of Cyber Driger, Cyber Draciel, Cyber Dranzer... etc.

You cannot magically make those Beyblades. They were never produced, and to make your own molds is prohibitively expensive.

Either take photographic proof that you have these blades (which would be fake anyhow) or stop lying and possibly come out of this without a ban.
What happened to "ive got some beyblades for sale i got them in a lot from moj but there a litle worn out."?

Now your "dad" made them for you ...?
im sellin my all my dranzers
he makes me the customs this isnt all my beys im only sellin all my dranzers
Attached Files

.jpg   cyber_dranzer.jpg (Size: 7.46 KB / Downloads: 94)
I'm pretty sure I've seen that image before.

Please provide evidence of the other Beys with a piece of paper with today's date on.
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:42 PM)beyblade007 Wrote: im sellin my all my dranzers

.....Using Photoshop!?!?, Post the whole beyblade!Argh!
im sellin deez
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Nothing special, no Cyber series...(except Cyber Dragoon)
beyblade007, can you speak Japanese?

(NOTE: this is on-topic. I am trying to be sure about something.)

EDIT: beyblade007, do you run CollectionDX?
no i just moved here like three months ago i no a ittle bit
little
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:48 PM)beyblade007 Wrote: no i just moved here like three months ago i no a ittle bit
little
Oh, I see.
When did you take that picture of Cyber Dranzer?
Unless you are the owner of CollectionDX, you have just taken that picture from a Google search. Libruhhh

You are not helping your case. Not everyone on the internet is an idiot.
hes my friend we met on this website someone created he asked or an emailaddress so he can create an account here he has alot of those beys but alot are fake so just suspend his account or somthing
DARKBLADERZ, Do you live with beyblade007 or are you at his home now?
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:58 PM)Diamond Wrote: DARKBLADERZ, Do you live with beyblade007?

Because otherwise, there is no way that you two have the same ISP address. Which, y'know... the mods can see.

If you met on "some website", I doubt it. In fact, I doubt everything except that you are in fact the same person.
no im in new jersey right now
we go on here around the same time because he would call me but calle ID didnt show his number
They aren't online at the same time, DARKBLADERZ online, beyblade007 offline, beyblade007 online, DARKBLADERZ offline

Even TT Hongli didn't release Cyber series beyblades...
(Jul. 24, 2010  2:00 PM)DARKBLADERZ Wrote: no im in new jersey right now
Oh, I see.
I just find it strange that you two have the same IP Address. It also seems like you only log on when beyblade007 has logged out. :\
You two post very similarly, anyway, with consecutive posts. Enough.