beyblade training

hey guys i made this thread because i cant find anywere that shows a training routine that can test your blade on the folowing speed, stamina, deffence and attack. to test your attack there is only 1 way i can think of it is to get an empty coke can and launch your blade if the dents/scratches get biger or wider your attack is increasing. for speed fill an old stadium whith water and launch your blade and time the amount of spin time whith a stop watch or timer. as you rip harder the speed will increase and find a pace that sutes you the faster the blade is the longer it will spin. i hope this helps post your comments Grin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3... 2... 1... go shot
3... 2... 1... let it rip
This is stupid.

There is a maximum rpm that can be reached with each launcher. It's not hard to get there.

To see how well a combo does, pit it against another top tier combo. I.e, test an attack combo against MF/MF-H Earth Bull c145/gb145 WB. Don't use coke cans.
You have to bear in mind that, once a can's overall body has been damaged, it loses its structural integrity. Therefore, you would need a new can after every single hit.

To be honest, I don't think you'd need this 'training'. You could just test it against another beyblade and record the results.
You guys are lying.
If you and your blade train hard and develop a close connection you can increase it's power up to 200%!!!
If you want to talk about cans like that, also keep in mind it won't really show how your beyblade will be affected by recoil.
ok you are both right but im trying to fing a suficiant and easy way to train and just have fun it only takes a little understanding Uncertain
Learn what banking is.
Learn how to launch a beylauncher at full power.

Both simple.
You're done.
Eh. Too bad things aren't like the show. At least there'd be more variety in beys used, lol. Pinching_eyes
everyone above me already explained why this is a silly thread

goodnight