beyblade tournoment in batlimore maryland!

Eee i have been looking for a tounoment in maryland and i found one!! but the host is having it before the metal fusion beyblades are out in the usa! i say that is a bad idea and if anyone knows anything tell me.:\. and i think it is called the otakan event or something but we need a new one that has a good prize and is out after the blades!!!!!!thank you all!!!
Isn't something like this already going on? By ToonPenguin or someone.
yes but he is having it before the blades come out
Don't make a new thread just because you disagree with a certain thought.
And you just contradicted yourself..
Anyway, just take it up with the host.
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:44 PM)Dan Wrote: Don't make a new thread just because you disagree with a certain thought.

yeah i know but he is having it before the blades come out in baltimoreAngry
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:44 PM)LightningVoltix Wrote: How many people did you already PM?

not a lot Pinching_eyes
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:46 PM)flameblitz100 Wrote: yeah i know but he is having it before the blades come out in baltimoreAngry
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:44 PM)Dan Wrote: Don't make a new thread just because you disagree with a certain thought.
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:48 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:46 PM)flameblitz100 Wrote: yeah i know but he is having it before the blades come out in baltimoreAngry

i will talk to him but dont get smart Angry
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:52 PM)flameblitz100 Wrote: i will talk to him but dont get smart Angry
Smithicide
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:55 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:52 PM)flameblitz100 Wrote: i will talk to him but dont get smart Angry
Smithicide

uhhhhh why the smithicide?
There's already a thread on this. Please use it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-coast-USA