beyblade tourneys

ummm...well this is sorta odd to say but ive always loved beyblade and after sometime i through them in the garbage and now im starting to get some more and im trying to get some classic 1's you know like the origanal dragoon and everything or even metal fight blades but im in binghamton new york so i dont know any places that would sell them anymore and im also trying to find tournaments near where i am i mean the farthest maybe syarcuse if u know where that is so tanks 4 help if u can
Hm, I am going to move this to the Introduce Yourself! forum. This topic has a lot of subjects in it though ...

There are currently no tournaments being held in the region of New York. Moreover, everybody only gets beyblades from online stores. You could always try to make a topic in the Bey Marketplace forum to ask if anybody has the beyblades you want to sell you.
its not really odd but welcome to the WBO pal. oh i edited it instead of saying it should be an introductory thread because when i looked back it was in the intro section thinking made a mistake oh well lol
hahaha thank u beytempest and kai-v thanks 4 moving it i didnt know where it would go so i just thought that it would go some where haha and ya i think ill try the beymarket place
oh do you have paypal or youre parents maybe because theres a good majority of mfb there especially a korean seller named allatkorea03 just some help
yes i have a paypal thank you tempest ummm ill check that out when i get the chance hahaEee