beyblade story

Grat chapter. Very cool.
PART 10 I really wish I could've finished the battle I had started with a kid I had met named Briel.But then a blader from the evil bladers cut into our battle. When they started to run away we ran after it.Connor, Kyle and I climbed on top of the building where we had saw the blader. We got there just in time to see the person jump to the next building. We ran after them and found them standing in front of a beystadium." Tell us who you are !" I yelled. " Beat me first!"They yelled back. The person took it's mask off. Underneath was a girl.She held up her launcher. I did too. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT!" Her bey, Grand Ketos , attacked Orion fiercely. " GO GRAND KETOS CLAW!" She screamed." GO ORION 4 SWORD STRIKE!" I yelled. Both beys smashed into each other. BOOM! The power caused an explosion.Orion flew out of the stadium, but so did Grand Ketos.It was a tie." Guess I can't tell you who I am" She said." Let me handle this!" Said Connor. He held up his launcher. So did the girl. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT!" " GO SCORPIO MAGMA BLADE!" Connor started with a new special move right from the start. Knives of magma surrounded Scorpio.The blades flung themselves at Ketos and then Scorpio attacked . Ketos went hurtiling out of the stadium and hit the wall, steaming. Scorpio flew back to Connor. My mouth dropped open. How could Connor beat someone that has tied with me so easily? TO BE CONTINUED
PART 11 My head was filled with a million questions. Connor,Kyle and I had just caught a girl from the evil team of bladers . When I battled her, it was a tie. Then Connor battled her. He beat her in 5 seconds flat with a new special move, magma blade.How did he come up with that new move? He hadn't used that bey since he had saved me from the hooded blader back at the bey park.Then I came back out of my thoughts.Connor was holding his bey silently in front of the girl,who was on her knees in shock about what had just happened. Her Grand Ketos clanged to the ground after being drilled into the wall by Connor's special move."NOW LEAVE US ALONE!"Connor yelled."Wait" She said. "My name is Alex and I could help you defeat the other evil bladers" "Okay"I said.She grabbed her bey and we headed for the HQ.Thoughts were still coming through my head. Now I had a new one. If Connor could make a new move ,maybe I can too. TO BE CONTINUED
I might need a few new characters before I move on to the next part
PART 12 Now Connor,Kyle,Alex and I had arrived at the evil bladers HQ.There was a huge metal door blocking the way and it was locked."GO SCORPIO! MAGMA BLADE!"Connor yelled.The door then fell apart like it had been paper.But on the other side of the door was 2 bladers. One was Derek, the other was a hooded blader probably the one from the bey park.Connor and I held up our launchers and so did they."3 2 1 GO SHOOT"All four beys hit into each other at the same time." GO SCORPIO! MAGMA HURRICANE!" Connor yelled. Then I had an idea."GO ORION SON OF POSEIDON!SPECIAL MOVE WHIRLPOOL SMASH!" I screamed. Orion's four swords popped out but this time they emitted water an because Orion was spinning, it created a whirlpool."NOW ORION! SLAM INTO SCORPIO!" I yelled. Orion's whirlpool and Scorpio's magma hurricane hit each other, causing an explosion.Then the only blades still spinning were Scorpio and Orion.Or had I been mistaken. " GO FULL POWER!" Yelled the hooded blader. His beyblade appeared and attacked Orion head on." ORION 4 SWORD CUTTER! " I yelled.When I hit the other bey, it bounced off Orion harmlessly.We had won. Then we moved on. In one room a million beys were launched at us.In another we had to face off against beys that launched knives at your bey. Then we came to one final door.Connor busted through it with Scorpio. Inside the room was a computer. It was labeled DATABASE. TO BE CONTINUED
Gonna need lots of new characters before the next part , so post!!!!
PART 13 I was standing in front of the evil blader's HQ's DATABASE. I searched good bladers on it. There was a list. It said:

Kevin Hagata UNKNOWN
Samuel UNKNOWN
Briel UNKNOWN

These were the names of the bladers I had battled! But I still didn't know what UNKNOWN meant,until I got to the bottom of the list where my name was. It said:

Will TERMINATED Defeated by: Justin and Burn Fireblaze 135MS

Now I knew we had to track down the bladers I had battled. So we set off from the evil blader's HQ back to bey city." Who should we find first?" Asked Kyle. " Probably Briel because he is in Bey City" I replied. Then we went back to where we had first saw Briel. We found him battling a hooded blader who he easily beat. I came up to him. " Hey Briel do you want to join our bey team?" I asked. " Sure but first we have to finish where we started last time " He said. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT" Orion and Libra smashed into each other fiercely. " GO LIBRA! GREEN TORNADO!" Yelled Briel. Orion was sucked into the tornado. " GO ORION! WHIRLPOOL SMASH!" I yelled. Orion's special move exploded out of Libra's. Libra clanged to the ground next to Briel's foot. I found Orion lying on the ground in the middle of the stadium. It was a tie." Okay I will join your bey team"Said Briel. " But who were those hooded bladers?" He asked. We told him about the evil team of bladers and why we needed him to join our team. Then he understood." Okay next up is Samuel!" Said Kyle. TO BE CONTINUED
yeahh cool chapters!hope sam's gonna win..(most likely not)
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:04 PM)C-Dub Wrote: yeahh cool chapters!hope sam's gonna win..(most likely not)

You'll see
Also anyone have a bey team name? If you do pm it to me
PART 14 We arrived at the skate park. Just as I had suspected. Samuel was there grinding on his skateboard. I was about to call his name when a beyblade zipped past his head. There standing on a half-pipe was a hooded blader. Samuel launched his beyblade and knocked the blader out.He then started to skate away. We chased after him until we found him talking to a kid." Hey Samuel we need you to be on our bey team." I said. " If you want Sam to be on your bey team your gonna have to get through me!GO SHOOT! " The kid launched his beyblade. " Wait Akiru ! I want to be in this battle to,GO SHOOT!" Samuel launched his bey." Come on Briel, GO SHOOT!" Briel and I launched our blades. Libra,Orion,Eagle and Akiru's blade Cyber Libra, all flew at none another." GO LIBRA! SUPERSONIC DRILL!" Yelled Akiru. Libra then vibrated so fast it was drilled underground. It then popped up and slammed into Briel's bey." GO LIBRA GREEN TORNADO!" Yelled Briel. Briel's Libra then sucked Akiru's Libra into the tornado." I'll help you Akiru GO EAGLE ALTI-STRIKE" Said Sam. Eagle flew into the air and soared through the middle of the tornado and hit Briel's Libra. The power caused an explosion. When the smoke cleared both Libra's were out of the stadium. Eagle and Orion were still smacking into each other."Samuel let's end this battle" I said. He nodded. " GO!" We both yelled. Orion and Eagle hit each other head on and they were both sent to the edges of the stadium. Orion tipped out and lost it's spin.Eagle went to the middle of the stadium and clanged to the ground. Yet again I had another tie." Okay I will join your bey team" Said Samuel.Then we told him all about the evil bladers." Okay " He said. When we were about to leave, I had an idea. " Hey Akiru, wanna join our bey team?" I asked." Sure! that would be awesome!" He said.So then we headed off to find the last person on our list, Kevin. TO BE CONTINUED
pm me if you have any ideas for a bey team name.
colio and i have a team name!
^ pm it to me!!!!!!!!
Next part soon to late to post now..........
Bio:
Name:Nile Tasagi
Appearance: Orange and Brown hair a yellow Shirt and Black Jacket
personality:Headstrong,and Rough This Boy has Mastered his bey but, Cannot care less to Battle either say he plays Beyblade
Equipment he has a red 3 segment launcher and a string launcher

BeyConfusedcorching Ra F115 D:B
face:Ra the sun god It has the picture of sun with a Falcon Inside
Wheel:scorching is a unique wheel That only fits on Two beys Horuseus and Ra it is a Curved wheel and attacks are Blocked it has a small hole to fit f115
hybrid: Ra is a Diagonal wheel That is reinforced with metal with comes in two parts the second part is to hold F115 for its special move
Track:F115 11.5 mill it has a small plastic disk that touches the metal wheel it has a small flame in side that glass casing and when low on stamina it heats the bey up and preforms it s special move it is the only spin track that connects to D:B and it has a small gear to connect
Tip: D:B this tip has gears inside to increase speed when its hot the flame goes down to the tip and make it regain all stamina lost this battle it can only be used once per battle the D stands for deluxe and b for Bash this tip has incredible attack

special Move: sun Blast
Ra appears and grabs the sun and Shoots the sun at the opposite bey F115 then turns hot and smashes the other bey
cool character i just need to know if he is good or bad... we need some bad characters right now
hey...i think i may be too late, but can you continue posting pls? tyvm, it was really good, you're a great writer and its all action packed. btw, whats warrior orion's parts (track and performance tip)?
Name:Cam A.K.A Komit J. <--nickname
Bey:Astro D:D (Vari Ares Bottom)
Alignment: Bad guy (grrr)
Bey Description:Astro is a star. It can go from Pegasis Mode(Flat-Attack),Leo Mode(Wide Ball-Defense) and Sagittarius Mode(Sharp-Stamina) The Wheel Is Like Galaxy but silver and not sloped. And its a Pre-HWS wheel.
Special Moves:Star Blast Attack(Attack Mode), Lion Gale Force Wall(Defense) and Flame Claw(Stamina).
Character Description:Cam is a talanted blader but has a cold heart. He is like this because his father was lost in a failed space exploration and his bey is all he has left of him. He now lives with his mom who is trying to keep them from going homeless. He's hoping that if wins enough tournaments he will make his family rich.
Am I the only person who notices how terrible this is?
Bio:
Name:Aaron Hagane
Appearance: Orange and Brown hair a blue Shirt and Black Jacket
personality:Headstrong,and Rough This Boy has Mastered his bey and loves to battle
Equipment he has a white 3 segment launcher and a string launcher

Bey: winged Anubis.
face: Isis it looks like a dogs's head.
Wheel: winged has 4 wings and has 4 claws that flick out and whip the other bey.
Track: Cb49 has metal balls which make it impossible to knock it out of the stadium.
Tip: F:G this tip has a stamina and attack tip f stands for final and G stands for galaxy this tip has incredible attack and stamina.

special Move: claw wing
Anubis appears and flies at the other bey and attacks it 10 times then throws it up to hit the bottom of the bey.
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:17 PM)Titan Writer Wrote: Am I the only person who notices how terrible this is?

No, I do too. I think it is a great thing that this was discontinued.

Your character wouldn't happen to be related to Ginga, would he? I mean, wouldn't Ginga KNOW he had a brother or something?
The bad character of all fanfiction. Usually they're a "long lost twin" or sibling of some sort.
(Aug. 16, 2011  6:44 PM)Temporal Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:17 PM)Titan Writer Wrote: Am I the only person who notices how terrible this is?

No, I do too. I think it is a great thing that this was discontinued.

Your character wouldn't happen to be related to Ginga, would he? I mean, wouldn't Ginga KNOW he had a brother or something?

Am I the only one who notices how much of a d-bag u guys are being? Come on I was 11 when I wrote that, and it's probably better than what you couldve written when you were 11. Sorry for all the people that liked the story. It's discontinued.