beyblade story

It was a beautiful and sunny morning in the Bey Park at Kumi town. Already there was an intense battle going on. It was me vs. my friend Kyle. " GO COUNTER LEONE! ATTACK! " Yelled Kyle. "To late " I said. " GO WARRIOR ORION! 4 SWORD STRIKE ! " My bey Warrior Orion has a special metal wheel that has 4 sword like blades on it. When i use it's special move, 4 sword strike those blades pop out and orion hits the other bey with them. But anyway, Counter Leone went flying." So whos next ? " I said. "Me" Said a hooded figure. " Who are you?" I asked. " Beat me and i'll tell you" He said. He held up his bey, Burn Scorpio 100HF. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT" Sparks flew as the blades clashed and crashed into each other. " IT'S OVER GO SCORPIO, MAGMA HURRICANE!" A storm of magma swirled around Scorpio making it impossible to hit, or so i thought. " GO ORION! " Orion raced across the stadium, trying to avoid the magma storm. It raced up the side of the stadium jumping into the air sideways.Then it hit me. " GO ORION ! 4 SWORD STRIKE!" The 4 tiny sword like blades on the fusion wheel popped out as Orion catapulted downwards through the eye of the hurricane and smashed into Scorpio sending it flying out of the stadium. " Now tell me who you are" I said. The blader dropped to his knees. Ok i'll tell you who i am............................................................................................................................................... and who sent me" TO BE CONTINUED
PART 2 The masked blader dropped to his knees when i defeated him. " Ok my name is Connor and -" " DON'T REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY! " Another hooded blader jumped out of nowhere and launched his bey at Connor. I took out Warrior Orion and launched it which intercepted the hit. Warrior Orion came back to me and the other bey went flying. But the hooded blader just picked it up and launched it into the stadium. I launched my bey into the stadium too, and the battle had started. " GO FULL POWER! " The blader called to his beyblade. A green aura started to surround it . It attacked Orion, and i knew i was finished because i had no way to counter the attack . But then, a storm of magma seperated Orion and the other bey . Orion didn't hit it but the other bey was sent flying. It was Burn Scorpio ! It had protected Orion from the attack! " Let's get out of here quick!" Said Connor. Connor, Kyle and I ran before the hooded blader could even pick up his bey. TO BE CONTINUED
Awesome keep on going!
thanks i am also taking any ideas for new characters
PART 3 Connor, Kyle and I ran as fast as we could as we tried to escpe the hooded blader i had just defeated. But a dark figure jumped in front of us. It was a young beyblader. " My name is Derek and i have orders to not let you through" He said as he held up his launcher. I was about to step in when Kyle stepped in front of me." Let me handle this" Kyle said. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT!" Derek and Kyle's blades grinded into each other with a very strong amount of power.But then Derek's blade, Rock Pegasis started to dodge every single attack Kyle's Counter Leone could throw at them. Then Derek used his special move. " GO PEGASIS! EARTHBOUND EXPLOSION!" Then Derek's blade just disappeared. Then i noticed what had happened. Rock Pegasis had dug itself into the ground! Then the whole stadium erupted and was destroyed in a gigantic explosion. When it was over only Rock Pegasis was still in sight until..............." GO LEONE JUNGLE FANG FURY!" Kyle's bey was now in sight again as it smashed itself into Rock Pegasis. Derek's blade stopped spinning and fell to the ground with a clang. TO BE CONTINUED
Amazing (but could be a little longer) can't wait for the next part.
PART 4 It started raining as Connor,Kyle and I ran to my house on Beystreet. Kyle had just amazed me by beating the most powerful blader i had ever seen.But i knew there were even stronger bladers out there. Once we got inside Connor told us the whole story about who sent him.He said that he used to be part of an evil team of bladers who want to conquer everything with there extremly powerful beyblades and that they sent him to beat me." But why me?" I asked. " They sent me to defeat you and those other guys to defeat you so that they dont have to worry about anyone getting in there way." " They are doing the same thing to some other really good bladers too." Connor replied. " Well then we should find those other bladers who are good at blading so they can help us defeat the evil bladers" I said."But first we have to break into the evil bladers HQ and find out where the good bladers are so they can help us." I added on. Just then a beyblade smashed through the window and headed straight at us.But the thing was the bey was covered in fire.
(Dec. 26, 2010  10:56 PM)StormLeone123 Wrote: PART 4 It started raining as Connor,Kyle and I ran to my house on Beystreet. Kyle had just amazed me by beating the most powerful blader i had ever seen.But i knew there were even stronger bladers out there. Once we got inside Connor told us the whole story about who sent him.He said that he used to be part of an evil team of bladers who want to conquer everything with there extremly powerful beyblades and that they sent him to beat me." But why me?" I asked. " They sent me to defeat you and those other guys to defeat you so that they dont have to worry about anyone getting in there way." " They are doing the same thing to some other really good bladers too." Connor replied. " Well then we should find those other bladers who are good at blading so they can help us defeat the evil bladers" I said."But first we have to break into the evil bladers HQ and find out where the good bladers are so they can help us." I said. Just then a beyblade smashed through the window and headed straight at us.But the thing was the bey was covered in fire.
sorry that this one is short the one after the next one is going to be really long.
PART 5 "we have to break into the evil bladers HQ ......." When I said those words, a beyblade smashed through my window, and it was covered in fire. It landed on the ground and burst through my screen door and went outside into my backyard. We all ran outside.It had stopped raining. We found the beyblade spinning around in the my stadium leaving trails of fire wherever it went.Then it flew out into a blader's hand . He held up his launcher. So did I. Then the battle started. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT " Warrior Orion and the other bey smashed into each other before they even hit the stadium floor. I knew I had to end this quickly." GO WARRIOR ORION 4 SWORD STRIKE!" I said. " NOT SO FAST! GO FIREBLAZE! FIERY SHIELD !"The other beyblade was surrounded by fire as Orion smashed into it which blocked the attack. I was amazed . I had never seen a bey that could block Warrior Orion's attack so easily. Now that I knew that the other blader could block my special move I didn't know what to do. TO BE CONTINUED
I'd like 2 enter a character(P.S. Awesome stry!!!)
NameConfusedamuel
Bey:Atltitude Eagle...Altitude fusion wheel is a cross between Thermal and Earth and when his special move happens extra metal wings pop out
Special Move:Alti-Strike...Eagle uses its Altitude fusion wheel's wings to do multiple aerial attacks 11 times.
Looks LikeConfusedamuel wears a White t-shirt and it says "Time Dynasty" on the back because it's the nam of his bey team!He wars purple skateboarding shoes and always rides his skateboard to places.He also wears cargo shorts.
CharacteristicsGrinoesn' really like to use his full power and he's a good guy he's the silent type also.
good character SupersonicLibra i will try to have you in the next part
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
PART 6 I was in the middle of a really tough battle. I was still staring in awe at the other beyblade that had just deflected my beyblade's special move, which left me open for a second. "NOW THAT HE IS DEFENSLESS! GO FIREBLAZE BURNING FIRESTRIKE!"The other blader screamed . The other beyblade flew down onto Orion covered in fire which blew up the stadium and sent orion flying. I had lost. "That will teach you not to mess with us." Said the blader .He then disappeared." I cant beleive I lost" I said. I then picked up Orion. " Come on " I said . " Where are we going ? " Asked Connor. " To train " I said. So Kyle,Connor and I headed for the bey park. TO BE CONTINUED
Short...tooo short...
PART 7 I stared at Warrior Orion as my friends and I headed down to the beypark to train.I still couldn't beleive I had lost. When we got to the beypark there was one stadium that was mobbed with people. We shoved through the crowd to see what was happening. A battle was going on between a kid on a skateboard and a kid with a baseball cap on. The kid with a baseball cap's bey made a tremedous attack on the other one.The kid on the skateboard didn't move a muscle. He then swiped his hand and his bey went flying into the air. " Alti-strike" He whispered. Wings popped out on his bey's fusion wheel. It then hit the bey numerous times until it flew out of the stadium. The kid with the baseball cap threw his hat on the ground and stormed away. Everybody cheered after he won . I moved up into the crowd and came up to him. " What's your name" I asked. " Samuel" He murmered. " Well Samuel, I challenge you to a beybattle!" I held up my launcher . So did he. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!" Warrior Orion hit the stadium floor first, but that didn't help me. Samuel's bey, Altitude Eagle flew into the air and hit Orion with it's tip. Orion skidded across the stadium but regained it's balance. It still lost some stamina though. Eagle tried to hit Orion but I made it dodge the attack. Then I tried to attack but Orion was repelled . Eagle was just to quick.Then Eagle went for another attack .I had no choice but to meet him head on. We were both sent back. This kept on going on until Eagle's stamina was low.Then Samuel had no more patience for this . He swiped his hand and Eagle flew into the air. Alti-strike had started. The wings on Eagle's fusion wheel popped out. Then I got hit so many times I couldn't count. I knew the final attack was coming when Eagle went super high. It was so high up I had a few seconds before I was doomed .Then I had an idea ." ORION ! 4 SWORD STRIKE!" Orion catapulted itself into the sky and hit Eagle with it's swords mid-air. The collision was so powerful it caused an explosion. But the one who went flying out of the stadium was Eagle. Samuel wasn't to sad about the loss.I wasn't so sure he had used his full power though.He just picked up his beyblade and kickflipped away. Orion came back to me . I wasn't so sad about my loss now. Now I only wanted to train so I could beat Fireblaze. TO BE CONTINUED
awesome chaptah w/ TONS of action!!Just wish Samuel could've joined though...Tired
Very good story. Here is my character:

Name: Briel
Beblade: Green Libra 100 WB ( Green Is like rock but bigger and green ) The bey is all green.
Special Move: Green Tornado. Libra makes a green tornado turning all things green and blowing the opponent bey away.
Look: He is obssesed with green. Green hair (hair is like ginka's), Green T shirt, Green jeans, Green shoes, Green skin.
He is a very very strong blader and wants to get even stronger. Found Libra when felt from the sky. He play all the time but when is time to get serius he get serius. And he is very very smart.

He is a good guy and a strong blader and can be in the group.
don't worry C-Dub your bey team is going to appear in the story then you will join. I just need you to submit characters for the Time Dynasty bey team.
Oh ok that's easy
Name:Akiru
Bey:Cyber Libra 102 RES (RubberEternal Sharp)
Special moveConfusedupersonic Drill...Libra vibrates so fast it drills underground and then comes up and attacks
Personality:Always makes people laugh!loyal and is a member of time dynasty confident in battle and talks a lot
Looks like:Akira on Beyblade:Metal Fusion and is his older brother of Akira and is 11 too.
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
darkangelkaieru you already posted that you are in this part
PART 8 I had just beat a kid I met named Samuel . I never learned much about him, just that he was an extremely strong blader. Now I was training by battling my friend Kyle. Connor was sitting on a bench watching us. Then a beyblade cut in between us and knocked Counter Leone out of the stadium. The beyblade flew back to a kid in a black t-shirt with a pegasis symbol on it. " My name is Kevin Hagata" He said. " I saw you beat that kid Samuel so I challenge you to a battle!" He held up his launcher. I did too. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT! " Both beyblades flew into the stadium. Kevin's blade Shooting Star Pegasis hit Orion with an attack right away. Then Orion attacked , and it missed. " GO PEGASIS ! SHOOTING STAR OVERDRIVE!" Pegasis started circling Orion. It was covered in a black aura with silver specks. It's spin track ignited and was covered in a black flame. I was hit 6 times until I flew into the air. " GO LEFT SPIN MODE!" Pegasis actually changed from right to left spin.Then it flew into the air and hit Orion on the facebolt. Orion hit the ground and took some serious damage." GO PEGASIS SHOOTING STAR OVERDRIVE!" The same thing happened. Pegasis started circling Orion. It was covered in a black aura with silver specks. It then hit Orion six times and Orion was sent into the air." NOW ORION 4 SWORD STRIKE! " I chose the perfect second to attack. Orion hit Pegasis with the swords on the facebolt right before Pegasis changed into left spin mode. Pegasis went flying. Kevin picked up his bey. "We will meet again" He said. He then left. I had won once again. TO BE CONTINUED
go kevin yayyyyyyyy
will you put my character in the story
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:45 PM)brielyranger Wrote: will you put my character in the story

yeah you will be in the next part
PART 9 I had just won another battle by just barely beating a kid named Kevin. Now Connor,Kyle and I were walking the streets of Beycity.We were on our way to the evil bladers HQ.Connor was leading the way. We were walking down one of the streets when BOOM! The ground shook and Kyle fell over.We slipped between two buildings and found a huge stadium with two kids battling in it.One of the kids was wearing a red t-shirt. But the other blader really caught my eye. He was green. Green pants,green hair, green shirt, green shoes, green skin the kid was covered in green. Even his bey was green. " GO LIBRA GREEN TORNADO!" Yelled the green kid. A green tornado erupted from the stadium turning everything green, even my skin was tinged green.Then the other kid's bey went flying.I walked up to the green kid." Hey green kid I challenge you to a battle" I said. I held up my launcher. So did he." My name is Briel and I except your challenge!"He said. " 3 2 1 GO SHOOT! " Libra flew into the middle of the stadium and Orion circled it. " GO ORION ATTACK!" Orion smashed into Libra,but it just deflected the attack." I'M TIRED OF THIS! GO LIBRA GREEN TORNADO!" Yelled Briel.The stadium erupted with a green wind. Orion was nearly sent flying out of the stadium but it recovered. Then I had an idea." GO ORION 4 SWORD STRIKE!" My plan worked. Orion's swords cut through the tornado and hit Briel's bey. But Libra was too heavy to be sent flying. Now Orion and Libra were charging at each other head on. But right before they made contact a bey cut between them. Another hooded blader was standing on the roof of one of the buildings." HEY NO CUTTING IN ON OUR BATTLE GO ORION 4 SWORD STRIKE!" I yelled. " GO LIBRA GREEN TORNADO!" Yelled Briel. Together Orion and Libra sent the hooded blader's bey flying.The hooded blader started to run away. " Hey that's a kid from the evil team of bladers!" Yelled Connor. Orion came back to me. " Sorry Briel we'll have to finish our battle later!" I said. Connor,Kyle and I ran after the hooded blader. TO BE CONTINUED