0%
O.K
0%
Good
80.00%
Excelent
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
It was fun walking around the woods in fall, the leaves crunching under your shoe. Not to mention all the delicous stuff you can eat at that time. Unfortunatley, that time is over. It's spring time, It's also time for the U.S.A. beyblade tournament! Where bladers around the nation compete to see who is the best blader, in the nation!! The three guys Michael, Aero, and Samuel go to sign up for the tournament. "ohh, I cant wait to sign up for this tournament!!" Samuel said enthuisiastly. Aero said to Samuel,"We all want to sign up so please...shut up." Samuel whipered to michael,"It looks like someone in particular got up on the wrong side of the bed." Aero said back to samuel with a hint of anger in his voice,"I heard that, and be careful what you say, or you might end up..." Michael broke into the conversation and said," Guys, I think we should get going before the line gets to long." Aero and Samuel looked at michael, and then in unison said, " Lets go." they glared at each other for 5 seconds then started heading to the place were you sign up. When they got there were about 22 people in line to sign up. " Aw man, this will take a while." Samuel said glumly. 45 minutes later the three guys got to the front of the line. The guy at the station stood up to make a anouncment," I only have 4 more suscribtion sheets, please go to a different station or wait till tomorrow." A chorus of awww's came from the back of the line. Aero yelled out,"Oh, yeah!!" After the three signed thier sheets, they watched the last person sign the last sheet. Michael whispered to Samuel," That guy makes me feel uncomftorbale, I think he can use a dark move." Samuel looked at him confused, and then said," What makes you think that Michael?" Michael responded, " I think I can see a black force surounding him." Samuel laughed, " I think you need to sleep more my friend." Samuel, I am not playing around, trust me." Michael said sternly. As that blader passed by, Michael felt a chill run up his spine. Aero patted them both on the back and said, " Lets go buy some burgers to celebrate." After they ate thier burgers, they battled a bit, then they went home. Whe Michael was in his dora the explorer bed, he asked himself, " Who is that mysterious blader?"[/i]
(I forgot to mention this, but im still in look for beys and charecters!)
Nice story. and the dora bed thing lol