good
0%
GREAT!!!!
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
plot
vol.1
characters
Wow a wolf lover. And a story writer and has part of the same sig?? Weird. This story has a chance.
Oh and use capitalization.
Here's a character request for chapter (volume) 2.
Yiku- gender: male. age: 13. team: Sonic Rush (the team I created). Bey: Flash Scorpio t125mf. He doesn't battle the main characters, but befriends them. He also never loses, because he doesn't fight often. Bey's special move: Flashing Sting. A bright light envelops the area and Scorpio attacks the opponent, who has been rendered useless in power. Acts like Madoka, but boy-like. He tends not too be a nerd, but is smart.
I like your art style, it strays from the typical anime formula in just the right way. I also like the big, bocky hands.
(Oct. 14, 2012  3:10 AM)ukdl123 Wrote: Here's a character request for chapter (volume) 2.
Yiku- gender: male. age: 13. team: Sonic Rush (the team I created). Bey: Flash Scorpio t125mf. He doesn't battle the main characters, but befriends them. He also never loses, because he doesn't fight often. Bey's special move: Flashing Sting. A bright light envelops the area and Scorpio attacks the opponent, who has been rendered useless in power. Acts like Madoka, but boy-like. He tends not too be a nerd, but is smart.

i`ll put him in the tornament. is he a legend blader?
(Oct. 14, 2012  3:58 AM)Akio314 Wrote: I like your art style, it strays from the typical anime formula in just the right way. I also like the big, bocky hands.

thanx and sorry the editing is taking so long
=.= It hurts to look back on this... Well Im using these characters for something else. Dang my stories were terrible!