beyblade love story!

Poll: beyblade love story!

It's okk
50.00%
I hate it
50.00%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Our saviours were athletes - they actually called themselves prefer the word "Blader" - who formed a team called the Blitzkrieg Boyz. Team Captain, Tala Valkov was red-headed boy, whose hair was formulated devil horns resembling hairstyle. Sometimes I wonder how many cans a day I wonder if he ceases to take hair making - not to mention the lessons. Brown-eyed angel was Kai Hiwatari, the team's second best blader and Tala’s secoundant. Three others were Bryan Kuznetsov, Spencer Petrov and Ian Papov.

Over time, myself and Anna got used to boys’ flock around us. We do not even really paid attention to it anymore. Anna had a crush to Tala, and she blushed whenever she saw him. When Tala spoke to her, her legs almost deceived. For my part, I had head over heels crush to Kai, my lovely angel, who also happened to be Tala's best friend. Somewhat ironically perhaps, I had a crush on my
best friend’s crush’s best friend. Always, when I saw Kai, my knees were cheating, but God help me if Kai spoke to me - my legs turned into mashed potatoes and betrayed.Ehwn I wasunder his sightI tried to be smarter, more delicate and more agile thanI actually was. Although the company will most
often ended in the fact that I was on my muzzle, it didn’t discourage me. Even Kai’s caustic comments of balance impairmentsdidn't make meto suspendmy doomed crusade. I was convinced that he was just so in love with me, you know the saying "Love is a good laugh." Flames and carp! Was also came the day when I got sorry, that I ever fell in love with Kai Hiwatari. That day I learned through a sharp, what does it mean when we say that all come to an end.
So run out all the dreams, leaving only a bitter, broken heart.

Me and Anna were supposed to goto checkMoscow out while the Blitzkrieg Boyz would be in their affairs. Moscow was located thirty miles south from the manor. I was going to get Anna from her room when I heard the bickering voices from Kai’s room. I did not mean to eavesdrop, but I was curious about the ambulance. If only I hadn’t been... I did not hear clearly other than my own name, but the tone of voice Kai said it made my heart break into million tiny chips. He spat it out as if it was poison. It hurted to realize that Kai didn’t love me - that he hated me.

"Isabella?" Came a voice behind me.
I turned and saw Tala. My eyes were filled with tears and I had difficulties to breathe, my lungs were completely stopped working. I did not want to cry if Tala saw, so I fled down the stairs and out the door. I heard Tala suiting and shouting my name, but I didn'tstop. Blinded by tears I ran forward, not realizing what made me to continue the running. It started snowing. Soon the snow would bury my trail and I would no longer find back. Nor the others would find me. I was still unable to come to a halt to turn back.
GIVE CREDITS TO MY COUSIN.
Hmm... Awesome story how love effects the beybladers. Deep Stuff. You should make more.
PART 2- Our saviours were athletes - they actually called themselves prefer the word "Blader" - who formed a team called the Blitzkrieg Boyz. Team Captain, Tala Valkov was red-headed boy, whose hair was formulated devil horns resembling hairstyle. Sometimes I wonder how many cans a day I wonder if he ceases to take hair making - not to mention the lessons. Brown-eyed angel was Kai Hiwatari, the team's second best blader and Tala’s secoundant. Three others were Bryan Kuznetsov, Spencer Petrov and Ian Papov.

Over time, myself and Anna got used to boys’ flock around us. We do not even really paid attention to it anymore. Anna had a crush to Tala, and she blushed whenever she saw him. When Tala spoke to her, her legs almost deceived. For my part, I had head over heels crush to Kai, my lovely angel, who also happened to be Tala's best friend. Somewhat ironically perhaps, I had a crush on my
best friend’s crush’s best friend. Always, when I saw Kai, my knees were cheating, but God help me if Kai spoke to me - my legs turned into mashed potatoes and betrayed.Ehwn I wasunder his sightI tried to be smarter, more delicate and more agile thanI actually was. Although the company will most
often ended in the fact that I was on my muzzle, it didn’t discourage me. Even Kai’s caustic comments of balance impairmentsdidn't make meto suspendmy doomed crusade. I was convinced that he was just so in love with me, you know the saying "Love is a good laugh." Flames and carp! Was also came the day when I got sorry, that I ever fell in love with Kai Hiwatari. That day I learned through a sharp, what does it mean when we say that all come to an end.
So run out all the dreams, leaving only a bitter, broken heart.

Me and Anna were supposed to goto checkMoscow out while the Blitzkrieg Boyz would be in their affairs. Moscow was located thirty miles south from the manor. I was going to get Anna from her room when I heard the bickering voices from Kai’s room. I did not mean to eavesdrop, but I was curious about the ambulance. If only I hadn’t been... I did not hear clearly other than my own name, but the tone of voice Kai said it made my heart break into million tiny chips. He spat it out as if it was poison. It hurted to realize that Kai didn’t love me - that he hated me.

"Isabella?" Came a voice behind me.
I turned and saw Tala. My eyes were filled with tears and I had difficulties to breathe, my lungs were completely stopped working. I did not want to cry if Tala saw, so I fled down the stairs and out the door. I heard Tala suiting and shouting my name, but I didn'tstop. Blinded by tears I ran forward, not realizing what made me to continue the running. It started snowing. Soon the snow would bury my trail and I would no longer find back. Nor the others would find me. I was still unable to come to a halt to turn back.
GIVE CREDITS TO MY COUSIN.
Awesome twist to part 2.... Awesome !!! I'm looking foward to reading your series.
This isnt even his, its his cousins work.... Im ashamed of you.
Oh ok.
Wow your cousin is very talented then.
I'll give credits for your cousin.
(Mar. 11, 2011  1:47 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: This isnt even his, its his cousins work.... Im ashamed of you.
No my cousin tells me what to right i put it together.
partII: What Happens in Rome
I arrived in Rome just before Christmas. Snow-free land, I saw through the glass wall of the terminal baffled me, because I had too many last week wandered through endless snow. It had gotten me miss the summer, the summer was so beautiful in Russia in the middle of nowhere.
Only the memory of Kai damaged the beauty. For long time I'd have thought he loved me, until I accidentally got to hear the ugly truth. My hands wrapped tightly around me to keep a broken heart
together – thinking Kai occurred. I stepped into the city from terminal’s sliding doors. Busy people scurry past me in many different directions, and a few young hurtled down the street with moped. Felt like I had come home. Reflecting on what direction I would go, the right began to be heard
screaming. I went out of curiosity to see what was going on. The whole street was crowd control. Aha, someone useless celebrity ... I shook my head and went in another direction, maybe I could find somewhere nearby youth hostel. I arrived a few hundred meters further said that the street until the crowd was full of youth hostels and hotels. There were at least choose from. Almost from one end of the street I found a charming-looking inn, stepped inside and thought I into Santa’s hot line direct broadcast. Reseption lounge was cozy and homely. Cheerfully crackling fireplace was a
three-piece suite, which unfortunately seemed to be busy. The lounge also had a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. Natural stone walls brought to mind fairy tale Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as if I jumped to the fairy tale, and arrived at the dwarven hut. I looked around with delight when I heard loud cough behind me. I turned around a little startled, and saw bored looking kid standing behind the counter info. Boy stared back. "What are you looking for?" The boy asked.
"I need place to stay over Christmas," I said politely, "I wonder
if you find any rooms available?" "Wait a second," the boy said, rude and creepy, "Dad!" Kindly smiling man came to the back room behind the counter. "How can I help you, Miss?" He asked with a soft pleasant voice. "I need place to stay over Christmas”, I said, "I wonder if there’s any rooms available at your beautiful inn?" The man wrote something with computer. "We've got a spare room", he said, "Room 210"
"How much you are asking about it?" I asked, "Is one hundred euros enough?" "That's enough to really well," the boy said, before nice man had time to reply, and took money and gave me the room key and urged me on my way. When I left to seek my room I heard a man cursed the boy for some, but I did not listen so closely
that I had heard of.

Right Corridor was easy to find, but the rooms began from 250. I went to look for my room resembles a ship's cabin gangway. I got the room 234 when I rushed to a boy with blond hair who running down the aisle to different direction. Collision caused us both fall on our butts.
"Excuse me, do not suppose happened?" The boy asked. "No," I said.
To my astonishment, I noticed that the boy had incredibly blue eyes. For a moment I thought I saw Tala in front of me and began to make a panic attack coming.
"Let me help you," the boy said, and offered his hand. Allaying panic and grabbed the boy's hand. He helped me on my feet. "Uh ... thanks" I said.
"I'm really sorry about the recent, can I replace it with something?" The boy said, "maybe I could take you a cup of coffee later, I know a nice cafe near here" I opened my mouth, but before I had time to say anything behind me a voice was heard. "Enrique, there you are"
Blond boy went absolutely pale and his eyes widened. "Gotta go, see you," he said and passed me a matter of urgency. Shook my head for a moment to understand before I left to continue the search.

I decided later in the evening to find someone a cheap restaurant, where I could eat something. I went to my room and almost ran into the same blond boy, whom I had come across earlier in the day. "Oh hi", the boy said cheerfully when he saw me. I could not help noticing that Enrique had friends with him, one of which was undoubtedly a girl.
Depression came again to knocking the door, it was the first christmas alone. "Hi Enrique," I said so timid that I hardly even heard myself answer. Enrique talked cheerfully, but to me it sounded like a nasty rhetoric. Suddenly, I missed the last Christmas, surrounded by friends. My filled again with tears eyes and tears through I saw this bright picture of Christmas in Blitzkrieg Boyzien mansion, saw a picture of
Kai wearing a elf hat with look so unfriendly on his face it almost made me laugh. But then my broken heart reminded of himself and I was forced to wrap my arms around, so my poor heart would remain together.
"Are you okay?", someone asked. It was the girl, who was accompanied by Enrique. I nodded, because I could not talk about trying to swallow tears in my eyes. I wipe the tears that had had time to run down my cheeks. "Come on, I’ll make you some tea," she said and wrapped her hands over my shoulders. "Oliver ...", said Enrique resists.
"Shut up, Enrique", Oliver invited the girl said. Wait a minute, is not the boy's name was Oliver!?
I WROTE THIS STORY MYSELF ENJOY!
Oh wow zaneego.
Please do your own work.
Hey how old are you now ???
Just wondering because if your 14, shouldn't you be better at literacy skills since your supposed to be in 8th grade.
Your pic looks like you're 10.