beyblade in my local news paper

(Oct. 17, 2008  9:13 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dangun Racers is cool. I don't think we got it in North America though.

Nope, it never came.
what was it though?
Did you try searching for it before asking? Confused
(Oct. 17, 2008  9:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Did you try searching for it before asking? Confused

lol (no offence)
(Oct. 17, 2008  9:55 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  9:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Did you try searching for it before asking? Confused

lol (no offence)

that would have been the logical thing to do wouldnt it lol sorry i forgot. XD
i love beybalde
(Oct. 17, 2008  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dangun Racers is cool. I don't think we got it in North America though.

Just looked that up. It looks very exciting! I wish they had been released over here.
These were totally the carp for about 6 months when I was a kid. Still have a few bags of 'em kicking around somewhere. Was a lot of fun...
(Oct. 17, 2008  11:11 PM)Kei Wrote:

Just looked that up. It looks very exciting! I wish they had been released over here.

My first attempt at getting one was from coro coro(a special version similar to blades like Gaia Dragoon original and spike Lizard), but I never won. Then they came out with pre-made racers, but never got those because I got distracted by duel masters. lol
(Oct. 17, 2008  11:11 PM)Kei Wrote:

now that i looked up what it was lol those would be so cool if they came here. dont think it would be that popular due to hot wheels. :-/
Dangan Racers had a nice theme song on the commercials.
...I fear a shift in the topic.

EDIT: Dangan Racers = Mini4ku + Crash Gear
I really see no point in this topic, it's becoming a "talk about random hobbies that never truly took off" thread

That and the topic was totally pointless, it wasn't really even about Beyblade, it was about Bakugan's supposed similarities to it

:\

So...*ker-lock*