beyblade in my local news paper

they were comparing beybalde to bakugan in my local news paper they said

bakugan is a mix of yu gi oh and the spining top toy beybalde and talking about how good it i think it sucks
any one have any thoghts on this?
bakugan stole from ALOT of shows IMO. but at least beyblade got a shout out so people will be like hey! i remember that! lol XD
(Oct. 16, 2008  3:58 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: bakugan stole from ALOT of shows IMO. but at least beyblade got a shout out so people will be like hey! i remember that! lol XD

lol true isuspose thats good but they mentioned bakugan being like the new and im proved version! ive never used bakugan but im sure there not very good.
Well...they will get a kick in the teeth when they find out MFB is released (won't be for a year or so XD).
Wow, this topic has almost nothing to do with Beyblade. :\

Anyway, I don't like Bakugan much. I don't see much point in the game.
beyblade > bakugan. I hate bakugan, it's for little butt-heads who thinks Duel Masters was copied from yu-gi-oh...
(Oct. 16, 2008  10:22 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: beyblade > bakugan. I hate bakugan, it's for little butt-heads who thinks Duel Masters was copied from yu-gi-oh...

it was copied from magic: the gathering
I couldn't find any Bakugan stand in my local toy store O.o, I also think that this should be moved else where, maybe?

I can see the conversation changing to Bakugan...
(Oct. 17, 2008  12:23 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I couldn't find any Bakugan stand in my local toy store O.o, I also think that this should be moved else where, maybe?

I can see the conversation changing to Bakugan...
whell considering the main focus of the topic is that the article compared bakugan to beyblade i think its fine here. it has to do with beyblade and bakugan. and there is already a bakugan topic. this is just to talk about what happened in the article relating to beyblades and bakugan.
I can't see there being a huge massive debate over Beyblade Vs Bakugan because everybody knows that Beyblade ownz Bakugan?
(Oct. 17, 2008  1:03 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I can't see there being a huge massive debate over Beyblade Vs Bakugan because everybody knows that Beyblade ownz Bakugan?

i know i agree but i was just saying that i dont think this was in the wrong section lol
How is bakugan a mix of yugioh and beyblade? Tops have nothing to do with bakugan as far as I know(I wouldn't know, though) and Beyblade is much better. Your newspaper sucks. UGH
What I want to know is how boring your town must be that the paper considers bakugan to be news-worthy...
(Oct. 17, 2008  2:58 AM)Spinster Wrote: What I want to know is how boring your town must be that the paper considers bakugan to be news-worthy...

and today on the news at six, new marble monster card things that are sweeping the nation! BA-CU-GAHN!!! XD
(Oct. 17, 2008  3:23 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  2:58 AM)Spinster Wrote: What I want to know is how boring your town must be that the paper considers bakugan to be news-worthy...

and today on the news at six, new marble monster card things that are sweeping the nation! BA-CU-GAHN!!! XD

Seriously, lookie at the front page here.
bakugan are sold out everywhere, it's crazy
(Oct. 16, 2008  10:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2008  10:22 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: beyblade > bakugan. I hate bakugan, it's for little butt-heads who thinks Duel Masters was copied from yu-gi-oh...

it was copied from magic: the gathering

thank you! finally someone understands!
Stick to pokemon cards, at least you won't loose your marbles, joke drum roll (pun completely intended XD).

I understand that Bakugan is sold out everywhere, I think it will suffer the same fate as B-Daman (which was terrible might I add).
(Oct. 17, 2008  10:19 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Stick to pokemon cards, at least you won't loose your marbles, joke drum roll (pun completely intended XD).

LOL!
Bakugan is gonna be one of those short 1-year fads. Does anyone even remember Dangan Racers?
(Oct. 17, 2008  5:00 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  10:19 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Stick to pokemon cards, at least you won't loose your marbles, joke drum roll (pun completely intended XD).

LOL!
Bakugan is gonna be one of those short 1-year fads. Does anyone even remember Dangan Racers?

what Dangan Racers? Also I agree with you that Bakugan will only last 1 year and then everybody will forget about them

I understand that Bakugan is sold out everywhere, I think it will suffer the same fate as B-Daman (which was terrible might I add).
(Oct. 17, 2008  5:35 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:

Sorry to detract away from the topic like this, but I remember way back in the day when B-Daman toys were actual model kits, exclusively sold in Japan and Europe (I bought a few from Barcelona when I was about 10). That was way before they became a major franchise. Those were awesome, as they were very reminiscent of their related series Bomberman. They didn't have all the goofy gadgets these new ones implemented, their simplicity and authenticity is what made 'em much more fun and enjoyable!
(Oct. 17, 2008  8:13 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  5:35 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:

Sorry to detract away from the topic like this, but I remember way back in the day when B-Daman toys were actual model kits, exclusively sold in Japan and Europe (I bought a few from Barcelona when I was about 10). That was way before they became a major franchise. Those were awesome, as they were very reminiscent of their related series Bomberman. They didn't have all the goofy gadgets these new ones implemented, their simplicity and authenticity is what made 'em much more fun and enjoyable!

yeah i saw those. they were cool. i never had one though...hmm correction my bro had one ( dont no where he got it from though and lost the marble lol)
but bdaman was not a bad show and was fun verry customizable and entertaining. sorry to get a bit off topic lol but yeah i would see bakugan being more like bdaman with the marbles than beyblade.
Dangun Racers is cool. I don't think we got it in North America though.
(Oct. 17, 2008  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dangun Racers is cool. I don't think we got it in North America though.

Nope, it never came.