beyblade, hearts of dragonfire(give character requests, and alot of them), :)

(May. 02, 2011  10:44 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Actually, this is one of the fourms that suffer from that sort of thing. Some fourms I've been to, most of the people could write a book if they tried.

I have seen that kind of thing before. Plus, it's not difficult to follow normal grammar rules, I've got my own story that has perfect grammar, and still comes out good. People here just don't put in any effort towards proofreading.
I am very, very sorry, I just have had alot of school and homework for a long time so I couldn't get any time to write the next chapter, I'll try to write the next chapter on saturday! And you wouldn't be so critical on me if you knew what I've been through, I've been bullied, the teacher picks on me, I got hit by a baseball bat(several times), my grandpa died this year, and my best friend is moving to a different state in July Unhappy .
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:39 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: I am very, very sorry, I just have had alot of school and homework for a long time so I couldn't get any time to write the next chapter, I'll try to write the next chapter on saturday! And you wouldn't be so critical on me if you knew what I've been through, I've been bullied, the teacher picks on me, I got hit by a baseball bat(several times), my grandpa died this year, and my best friend is moving to a different state in July Unhappy .
mm i see doesnt your school or whatever have an antibulling policy
they don't and the teacher likes the people who bully me and let them do anything they want but when they get insulted the teacher sends the person who insulted the person who bullies me home (bully mean 2 me= nothing , person insulting bully= person who insulted bully gets sent home)
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:38 PM)bbamsuv Wrote: they don't and the teacher likes the people who bully me and let them do anything they want but when they get insulted the teacher sends the person who insulted the person who bullies me home (bully mean 2 me= nothing , person insulting bully= person who insulted bully gets sent home)
that sucks also this works http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...hyhyhy.JPG so now sychth kronos is the grim reaper thats really stupid thats acutally gives me an idea for the evoultion of drak reaper its scythe reaper ad ad stands for agresion drive and is a hole rf and in the hole is a flat metal tip when it loses speed it changes to the metal flat tip
"The name is reaper and I would like to battle you now" "No! I will, reaper" a boy appears. "Nick, is that you?" "hey Red, I didn't know you were here" "well of course I'm-" "who's going to battle me?" reaper interrupted. "I will" Nick Sataro responds. "3,2,1 let it rip!!!!!" "go hell titan, special-" "dark reaper, dark move, hellfire inferno assault!!!!!" dark reaper makes a flaming tornado around itself and attacks hell titan at light speed and pieces fall off of hell titan. "noooooooooooooo, titan, stop him, try attacking back, I know you can win this, attack full force, now go titan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hell titan starts to get it's pieces reduced down to almost nothing and attacks, rushing into the flaming tornado at full speed. "bad idea, reaper, show no mercy, give them all we've got, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" reaper's fire tornado got ten times bigger and reaper started attacking harder and faster. "no, Nick, stop attacking, you'll just lose your entire bey forever. retreat your bey and surrender." "I can't, if I do, he'll just destroy every bey that he sees. I have to destroy his bey once and for all, attack, hell titan, hell drill" "it's useless now, just give up, unless you want to lose your bey forever. Dark move, hellfire inferno assault, now use it with all your power, don't hold back, use it all on him in one final blow, now!" dark reaper threw hell titan's remains darting out of the stadium. "noooooooooooooo, titan!!!!!!!!!" "well that was a fun destruction of a battle, right, reaper?"
can anyone beat dark reaper? Find out, next time
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:52 PM)bbamsuv Wrote: "The name is reaper and I would like to battle you now" "No! I will, reaper" a boy appears. "Nick, is that you?" "hey Red, I didn't know you were here" "well of course I'm-" "who's going to battle me?" reaper interrupted. "I will" Nick Sataro responds. "3,2,1 let it rip!!!!!" "go hell titan, special-" "dark reaper, dark move, hellfire inferno assault!!!!!"

You wrote about 6 'sentences', and not one of them was out of quotes. I don't mean to be...well, mean, but that it definitely the OPPOSITE of what a writer should do. At least use some real sentences to tell us what's going on!
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:55 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:52 PM)bbamsuv Wrote: "The name is reaper and I would like to battle you now" "No! I will, reaper" a boy appears. "Nick, is that you?" "hey Red, I didn't know you were here" "well of course I'm-" "who's going to battle me?" reaper interrupted. "I will" Nick Sataro responds. "3,2,1 let it rip!!!!!" "go hell titan, special-" "dark reaper, dark move, hellfire inferno assault!!!!!"

You wrote about 6 'sentences', and not one of them was out of quotes. I don't mean to be...well, mean, but that it definitely the OPPOSITE of what a writer should do. At least use some real sentences to tell us what's going on!

well, I was in a hurry, so I had to make it as fast as I could
Please, people, read my story
I'm giving a preview of the next chapter, red and blue battle reaper and his minion, dragon, and red will need a new move to win
Name:Tutt Kuman
Looks:Golden eyes, golden shirt, blue and yellow pants and sandles.
Personality:Funny, wise, loyal, stands up for himself and his friends, an EPIC blader, will do anything to protect his little brother.
Bey:Ancient Pharaoh R(a)145 R(ock)
Ancient:A better version of poison, and painted in non chipping gold paint.
PharaohGaspverlapping mummy bandages.
R(a)145:Like U145 only more wings.
R(ock):Well, a piece of rock.
He is a Friend!
Can he be a main character?If so, yes!
P.s has a girlfriend!If you want me too I can do a description of her if you want.
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:34 AM)bbamsuv Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:55 PM)Sparta Wrote:

well, I was in a hurry, so I had to make it as fast as I could

And another gone, another one gone, and another hint bites the dust.

OK, do you know how sick and tired I am of excuses?! People! Honestly! When you get advice, you swallow your pride and take it, no matter how much it hurts. Unless you utterly completely disagree with it, you at least accept it. Maybe you don't incorporate it because you think it's dumb, but you still accept it. Have you ever seen me reject advice? I'm always trying to improve, and I'm grateful for anyone who wants to help me do that.

And then, I so want to swear right now. WHAT THE CARP?! GET RID OF YOUR CARPING CHARACTER CARPING REQUESTS!
alright youve posted the next part keep writing i love the story
(Sep. 07, 2011  7:09 AM)njrk97 Wrote: alright youve posted the next part keep writing i love the story

^^^^^And then there's the people who mindlessly praise the story. Do you even know why you love it? Good flow? Nice description?

I promised I would try to be a nicer member, but this is as nice as I can be. Please work on what I said and try to fix the story.
Sparta, restrain yourself. I read two sentences of this carp, and I knew that this was one of the worst stories I've ever read on this site. Learn how to use paragraphs, plot, proper grammar, and get rid of the character requests. Then I might take you seriously. And the fact that your school is corrupt, and that, quite frankly, your life sucks, aren't excuses to post carp. I'm 11, and I'm telling you how bad this is. That's sad.
...AH...I cannot believe my eyes, this is so bad. Really, is it THAT hard to write like a competent human being? I'm not going to comment on your "My lyfe sux!!1111one!" comments, because they are likely lies, but even what you did do was pathetic. There is LITERALLY NO FLOW. No Plot, not one character has any emotion, no feel, and there is no story development. Bad spelling, bad grammar, this really looks like a half-dead ape started punching a keyboard, and miserably spelled words just happened to come out. This story cannot be saved at all, so going into detail is useless.

njrk: Learn to review a real story. If this is good to you, then I feel REALLY bad. This is why bad stories continue. People always praise them, and good stories like Sparta's or even mine go unnoticed. It's not being nice, it is cruel. It's cruel to the rest of us that accidentally torch our eyes looking at this crud. Stop. Now.
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)Temporal Wrote: ...AH...I cannot believe my eyes, this is so bad. Really, is it THAT hard to write like a competent human being? I'm not going to comment on your "My lyfe sux!!1111one!" comments, because they are likely lies, but even what you did do was pathetic. There is LITERALLY NO FLOW. No Plot, not one character has any emotion, no feel, and there is no story development. Bad spelling, bad grammar, this really looks like a half-dead ape started punching a keyboard, and miserably spelled words just happened to come out. This story cannot be saved at all, so going into detail is useless.

njrk: Learn to review a real story. If this is good to you, then I feel REALLY bad. This is why bad stories continue. People always praise them, and good stories like Sparta's or even mine go unnoticed. It's not being nice, it is cruel. It's cruel to the rest of us that accidentally torch our eyes looking at this crud. Stop. Now.
yeh granted it horrible but teh story beehind it isnt that bad it jst i wanted to how the guy would skulpt out my fan character in this but hes failing make the character sound too nice
Why? So, because your character is in it, you're going to blindly praise it? Or do you like it for some other reason, but don't want to look like a fool when we call the story out?
This seems to be the case. Maybe bad stories like this that simply generate SPAM "Gr8! Keep going!" posts should be reported for closing. Really, that is what this is doing, really.
fine close it whatever