beyblade g revolution the game or beyblade 2002 tyson version

i have both games and like them both what do you guys think.
They both suck. Frankly the closest thing to a good beyblade video game ever created was the MFB DS game.
ive played that to. i think that 2002 had good holy beast attacks like ozumas and tysons
I think the only good beyblade game ive played was v-force on gamecube and that was rather average.
i have that 1 Smile
the playstation one beyblade game is the greatest game i've ever played in my entire life
(May. 19, 2009  5:09 AM)Sam Wrote: the playstation one beyblade game is the greatest game i've ever played in my entire life

So you've only ever played one game? Nice......
Guys, c'mon beyblade games suck. We enjoyed them simply because we enjoy beyblades. As games by themselves, they are really bad. They are just another way to sell beyblades.
My favorite Beyblade game was the GC one, but I still can't play it for very long in one sitting. It's a really easy, really short, and not enough customization options.
Wasn't the gamecube game "Press A" and that's about it Chocked_2?
We have the GC game but I never really played it.....

I will say that I liked the GBA V-Force game though. It wasn't amazing or anything but it had a load of levels, unlockable levels, things to collect and a load of stats. I would've enjoyed it had it not been a beyblade game, albeit not as much. It's not likes it's a 200 hour plus gameplay horror RPG or anything complicated but it was a nice game to pick up to burn a little time.
(May. 21, 2009  12:10 AM)Rocky Wrote: We have the GC game but I never really played it.....
Think this says it all... IGN Critic rating 2.5/10, fan rating 5.9/10.
Probably not an advisable buy to anyone who isn't buying it just because it's a beyblade game.
I stupidly paid £29.99 for it back in the day Tired
Could have bought a Final Fantasy with that...
Lmao, my brother picked it up for like £3. I was ecstatic at the time and I still like to play occasionally because the beyblades look pretty when they spin but as a game it's hella dull. I never actually completed the tourney. My brother did a bunch of times though. The only things it's got going for it are the graphics and the 'gallery'.
Yes, it basicly was. I have it anyway, though. Tongue_out
Haha, I basicly like it best because of graphics and the gallery. >.>
The PSone game is the best simply for the amazing soundtrack... that can be played in your CD player if you insert the game disc in it. Hell yeah! I have a bunch of them on my phone and use them to make a point when talking to folks.