beyblade drawing : the constellations left [TAKES REQUESTS]

SUP, i just read a fourm that was closed, it was about beyblade constellations, and what constellations are left for beyblade, it got closed due to it should have pictures of beys
SO THATS WHAT IMA DOING
u can take requests
here are rules
1. THE BEY MUST BE BASED ON A NEW CONSTELLATION or thats not been seen (eqyption beys, myth kinda animals, warrior types)
2.tell the parts and a basic description on bey parts ( like ESPECILLY the metal wheel)
3. if the bey is based on something already made (aquario,escolpio) i will not do it
4.just to let u know NO COLOUR

ill be making a few myself and put them here as a list, ill also do the a request list to
so here u go , i made 1 so PLZ REQUEST
BEYS: MINE
Shining Quetzalcoatl 80XRF
REQUESTED
Silent Samurai MKCH85 WRHF
Icicle Walran 1P145WB
Tsunami Hydra SA145SD
i dunno, there are a lot of constelations..... could you do a samurai based one?
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:34 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: i dunno, there are a lot of constelations..... could you do a samurai based one?

hmm okay , im gonna ad " warrior types" in there to
if u want i can do it
parts???? and description plz
ok, here it goes

BeyBlade: Silent Samurai MKCH85 WRHF

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
MKCH85: Metal Kantana Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, 4 metal kantanas surrounding a CH85 (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:17 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: ok, here it goes

BeyBlade: Silent Samurai MKCH85 WRHF

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
MKCH85: Metal Kantana Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, 4 metal kantanas surrounding a CH85 (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat
okay im on it, one question, is it the shape of l drago clear wheel with chains (as shurikans) and heads as katanas'
i wasnt sure if it was a l drago clear wheel though
Bey: Icicle Walran IP145WB
Face Bolt: Depicts a angry walrus with the word walrun below it
Clear Wheel: Walran-Wheel is a light blue and it depicts two walruses circiling one another with ice detail and red eyes.
Wheel: Icicle- Simmilar to flame except it makes a shuriken like shape. The edges of each point ar long and smooth and there are a total of 4.
IP- Icicle pick- Icicle pick works like ED145 except instead of 3 blades there are 4 long arrows that move freely

hows this all sound I always wanted to see a walrus bey especially one in the hands of a "Eggman"
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:53 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Bey: Icicle Walran IP145WB
Clear Wheel: Walran-Wheel is a light blue and it depicts two walruses circiling one another with ice detail and red eyes.
Wheel: Icicle- Simmilar to flame except it makes a shuriken like shape. The edges of each point ar long and smooth and there are a total of 4.
IP- Icicle pick- Icicle pick works like ED145 except instead of 3 blades there are 4 long arrows that move freely

hows this all sound I always wanted to see a walrus bey especially one in the hands of a "Eggman"

HERE U GO
Icicle Walran 1P145WB
i hope u like it
ANY MORE REQUESTS Smile
(Apr. 18, 2011  9:44 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  7:53 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Bey: Icicle Walran IP145WB

HERE U GO
Icicle Walran 1P145WB
i hope u like it
ANY MORE REQUESTS Smile

Awesomesauce
I already did a Canis one. Could I post it up here?
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:30 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I already did a Canis one. Could I post it up here?

yeah u may, ill copy it and post in link Smile
tsunami hydra SA145SD
face discription 3 snake heads
energy wheel 3 snake heads chasing each other
metal wheel 3 waves with little spikes on them
S145 a spin track that reaches out to the end of the metal wheel with spikes on them to Saw your opponent
WSD a performance tip that can be switched from Wide Defense to Semi Defense
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:01 PM)the_kid98 Wrote: tsunami hydra SA145SD
face discription 3 snake heads
energy wheel 3 snake heads chasing each other
metal wheel 3 waves with little spikes on them
S145 a spin track that reaches out to the end of the metal wheel with spikes on them to Saw your opponent
WSD a performance tip that can be switched from Wide Defense to Semi Defense

on it now
ill be adding a few of mine later
its cool, just as i imangined it
(Apr. 19, 2011  11:26 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: its cool, just as i imangined it

lol it was really hard to do, the ninja stars and katana's were hard to draw
and after a few rubs it got really dirty
anyway im nearly done the_kid
hydra looks like a perfect replica of l-drago :\
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: hydra looks like a perfect replica of l-drago :\

yep but not outwards, its just the perfect circle, not like shooting outwards though
i cant draw hydras lol
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:24 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: here u go
Tsunami Hydra SA145WSD
hope u like Smile

i luv it