beyblade dragoon ms uv

hello are dg, I'm looking for someone who sells or exchanges dragoon ms uv, or if you know qualuno that sale or exchange, please let me know, thanks 1000.
sorry my bad english I'm Italian.
Attached Files

.jpg   dragoonmsuv[1].jpg (Size: 75.18 KB / Downloads: 273)
You need to use a prefix in your thread title.
i have a msuv im sellin it for £15.00
(May. 08, 2010  2:30 PM)brazman Wrote: i have a msuv im sellin it for £15.00

I'm looking for Beyblade Dragoon MS UV lai if there would be interested in buying it, let me know.
excuse the bad English, because I am Italian.
As Aqua mentioned, you need to use a prefix in your topic title, otherwise we will close this thread. It should not be difficult because the Italian sub-forum also uses prefixes and your topic there has one ...

what s the condition of the beyblade?can you put some photos?
thanks
(May. 08, 2010  5:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As Aqua mentioned, you need to use a prefix in your topic title, otherwise we will close this thread. It should not be difficult because the Italian sub-forum also uses prefixes and your topic there has one ...

still sorry for my carelessness next time be more careful
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:24 AM)BEYLEGEND111 Wrote: can i buy it:\

Buy what? He's the one who wanted to purchase a Dragoon MSUV... and that was over two months ago.
Man, can you give me a photos? If yours are100%new I can pay $25
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:44 PM)789456258 Wrote: Man, can you give me a photos? If yours are100%new I can pay $25

If you want it, use your own thread, or PM him, but not to ask for it in other member's thread